Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My pharmacist will MAKE me some Pyridium!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pharmacist will MAKE me some Pyridium!!

I've been freaking out since I discoverd that Pyridium/Phenazo is no longer available here in Canada (it's the only thing that seems to touch my spasms and pain). Anyway, there is a compounding pharmacy here in my town, and the pharmacist is going to MAKE some for me and for others! It'll evidently be a little more expensive than the other stuff, because it has to be "made" by him, but I am more than a little relieved! This may be an option for those of you who are missing Pyridium .... just make sure it's a compounding pharmacy, and see if the pharmacist will do it up for you.

Wendy-Lee

That's good nows for you!!

Comment

That is fantastic!
      Julie Beyer, MA, RDN
      IC Dietitian, Patient Advocate, Speaker, & Author

Did you know that up to 94% of interstitial cystitis patients find some symptom relief when they change their diet, and that dietary modification is recommended as a first line treatment for IC? Check out the IC Food List to get started!

Do you need a little more help understanding the IC Diet? Schedule a phone or video coaching session through the ICN Store today.

You can also learn more while supporting the ICN message boards by clicking on these book covers and buying the Confident Choices books from the ICN Store:

........ ........

Other IC Diet Resources:

IC Diet Webinar
      IC Diet Website
      For Health Professionals: Continuing Education About Interstitial Cystitis and Diet
      Free IC Diet Booklet: What Can I Eat?
      Confident Choices IC Diet Blog
      IC Diet Newsletter

*Let's Connect!*

Comment

if you can get hold of azo it is the same thing. but that's wonderful that he is willing to do that for you
        Current: -pelvic floor therapy, -weekly uracyst instills

Comment

Thats great. They told me it was going to be stopped by the manufacture, however a new company picked it up and it is back on the market in the US.
          'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Working...
          X