Please Help !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help !!!!

I live in ChicAGO IL and need to get my hands on uracyst. I was about to start a clincal trial here for it but my IC is too severe for the Pharm company to admit me. This is after two visits and driving over an hour each way. I live 6 hours or so from Windsor and I would like to know what I'd have to do to get uracyst. I plan on coming there for a few days if need be and stay in a hotel. My sweet boyfriend offered to drive me. I don't have insurance so I'd have to pay full price for it. Any idea what it would cost me? Any help would be amazing!!!!! Tanks ICers

Uracyct is expensive! The cost of Uracyst® is C$233.60 plus GST for a box of
    four 20 mL vials. A years cost is could range between C$937 and C$1,062
    (mild to moderate) to C$1,437 (severe) per IC patient. Although I was allowed to do my installations (by catheter) most doctors will want to do themselves so that they can monitor you. In my case, I did instillations every week for a about six weeks and then once month. As an American, you would also have to pay for the doctors visits. I do not think you would get a doctor that would just give you a prescription without monitoring. But maybe someone else knows of a doctor that will.

My experience was that I spent over $900 on it with no results.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I called Stellar Pharm and they told me that any pharmacy in Canada can order it for me and I don;t need a prescription. I have the caths and other stuff. it's not a drug but a medical device so that's why i don't need a script. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
      X