NEW BRUNSWICKERS with IC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW BRUNSWICKERS with IC

Hi there. Just curious if there is anyone close to me with this issue... I'm in Moncton and would love to meet someone to talk to, or facebook with or someone who "gets it" you know? I'm new to this board.
    Hi there. I'm new here. Still getting the hang of this IC stuff, only 4 months in ... nice to meet you all. Mary

Welcome to the Canada Chat board ..

I hope someone will post to let you know you are not alone with IC !

I am from Ontario and it is so hard for others to connect with each other and they think they are all alone with IC , only hope someone on this message board reads these messages and connect with each other ..
    It has help in the many years I have had IC and I have meet so many wonderful ladies to!

All the best , Debbie
    Thinking positive has got me through to another day!!

Comment

Hi !

Great to hear from others in Canada..
      Fuzzy clouds..can you let me know what treatments or medications you currently take? I am newly diagnosed and trying to sort all this out.
      On FB I am Mandy Chase-Earle

Tried Detrol - caused bladder spasms

Comment

I from the west coast of Canada
        My are with you all. May you all find a way to peace and joy in your lives.

Comment

Hi fuzzy clouds,

I am from the west coast of Canada, but wanted to say hello from Canada!
          Conditions:
          Suspected IC
          Diagnosed with PFD Jan 2012, Major Bladder Infection Aug 2011
          SI joint dysfunction and piriformis syndrome since Aug 2008

Symptoms:
          Pain: my only real symptom.
          Frequency: <5x a day, has never really been more, except with certain foods.
          Urgency: Feel uncomfortable pressure sometimes. No nocturia.

Current Treatments:
          Semi-Strict IC diet, Lorazepam oral + Valium cream as needed, Pelvic Floor Physio weekly, Magnesium 500mg/day. Massage and relaxation.

Past treatments: Codeine (GI side effects seemed to exacerbate symptoms), Zoloft and Pristique (Too many side effects)

Very grateful for this forum!

Comment

Re: NEW BRUNSWICKERS with IC

Hi I live in Riverview, If you would like to get in touch I am on Facebook. Phyllis Carson would love to talk to others here in the area .

Comment

Re: NEW BRUNSWICKERS with IC

Hello!
              I am from Halifax, not to far away from you! I don't know a lot of people out side of my mother and I that have IC.

Comment

Working...
              X