In Spain...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Spain...

Anyone with IC living around here in Spian ?

Any supporting group for IC in Spain?

Thanks!
    Violin :

IC (mild): Diagnosed in Oct 2005 by cysto/hydro/biopsy (It seems that Hydro's been helping me.)
    Sarcoidosis: 1st symptom in Aug 1993
    Atopic Dermatitis: Since 1980
    Allergy: to house dust, pollen, chrome, cobalt, resin, geraniol, etc…

IC meds:
    Buscapine (N-butilbromuro hioscine) 10mg 3/a day (in case of pain.)
    Atarax 25mg at night (It was for Dermatitis, but it is working well with my IC also.)
    Cystistat(Hyaluronic Acid):I received a course of 4 instills in Nov and Dec. 2005. They helped me to be in R..........., because I haven't had any flares since then, except 1 UTI.

Naturopath's treatment:
    Natural Extract of Goldenrod & Uva-Ursi, Calcium & Magnesium, Fish Oil (Vitamins A&D), Brewer’s Yeast (Vitamin B group), Valerian Pills (anti-anxiety), Green nettle in pills, Propolis (defence builder),

And I'm strictly on IC Diet. (Helped me a lot.)

Violin:

I don't know of anyone in Spain. However, if you need any information in Spanish - I'll be happy to send it to you.

ICB

Comment

Thank you, ICB. I've already gotten some usuful information in Spanich, although the best one is translated from English... I was wondering if there were anybody from Spain, so that I could exchange some prducts' information or IC specialized center in Spain... But I guess there are nobody...
      Violin :

IC (mild): Diagnosed in Oct 2005 by cysto/hydro/biopsy (It seems that Hydro's been helping me.)

IC meds:
      Atarax 25mg at night (It was for Dermatitis, but it is working well with my IC also.)
      Cystistat(Hyaluronic Acid):I received a course of 4 instills in Nov and Dec. 2005. They helped me to be in R..........., because I haven't had any flares since then, except 1 UTI.

Naturopath's treatment:
      Natural Extract of Goldenrod & Uva-Ursi, Calcium & Magnesium, Fish Oil (Vitamins A&D), Brewer’s Yeast (Vitamin B group), Valerian Pills (anti-anxiety), Green nettle in pills, Propolis (defence builder),

Comment

Violin,
        Someone from Spain just posted.

Hugs,
        Barb
        (Babs passed away in April 2009. We honor her memory and remember her fondly. - Jill O. ICN President & Founder)

[SIZE="1"]Proud mama of a gift named Lindsey who taught me through her autism what is important in life:angel:
        :angel: IC Angel Volunteer Coordinator :angel:
        :) Contact me via PM or e-mail if you would like to help
        I have learned all about life in 3 words: It goes on! :D--Robert Frost
        PCOS 7/85
        RSD 7/94 :headbang:
        Endometriosis 9/98 :toilet:
        Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome 9/99
        Kidney stones--too many to count
        Factor V Leiden mutation 10/02
        IC 6/03 :evilsmile
        Deep Venous Thrombosis and Cellulitis 12/05 :loco: DVT and Greenfield Placed 3/14/08
        "Spirit is an invisible force made visible in all of life"--Maya Angelou
        "Ohana means family--no one gets left behind or forgotten." Stitch[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

I'm from Spain

Hi Violin,

I'm from Spain, from Barcelona,my name is Monica ,my e-mail: [email protected] and my ic web: www.cistitisintersticial.tk

Monica

Comment

Originally posted by sadgirl
            Hi Violin,

I'm from Spain, from Barcelona,my name is Monica ,my e-mail: [email protected] and my ic web: www.cistitisintersticial.tk

Monica
            I happen to come by your post.. Nice site I know some spanish "not all"
            Angela aka sleepyangel30

Comment

Excuse for my English. About a IC specialized center in Spain I go to the Puigvert Foundation in Barcelona, is an urology and nefrology hospital, a lot of famous people goes to this hospital, is private and public, I've tried a lot of treactments in this hospital (neuroestimulation of s3, botox, elmiron, hidrodistensions, DMSO, lidocaine and heparin instillations.... and recently a supratrigonal cystectomy). In Madrid there is a very good doctor too in Ruber Internacional Hospital.

Comment

Hi! I didn't know this post of mine had some replies... what a nice surprise!!

Barb, how are you doing? I hope you are all better from the problem you had to go through in the mid. of Oct.

Sadgirl, thank you very much for your information. I think I'll register myself in the cistitisintersticial.tk.

I hope to see you also there soon.
                Violin :

IC meds:

Naturopath's treatment:

Comment

Working...
                X