Website for Support in Missouri & Arkansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website for Support in Missouri & Arkansas

I am excited to tell you we have changed our name and NOW HAVE OUR OWN WEBSITE:woohoo: to help patients connect in the Missouri and Arkansas Region. (We were the IC/Chronic Bladder Pain Information Center of the Ozarks...I know a mouth full)

We have changed to MOARK IC, to reflect our hope to help network patients and medical practitioner throughout Missouri and Arkansas. We are growing rapidly. Already we have two support groups starting to meet and a third one hoping to start. If you live in the region and have or want to have a support group, we want to help you get your group going!

[B]OUR WEBSITE IS www.moarkic.com

I HOPE YOU WILL DROP BY AND SAY HI, IF YOUR OUT THERE IN THIS REGION... PLEASE LET US KNOW WHERE YOU ARE FROM. THE WAS SUCH AN AMAZING FELLOWSHIP WHEN WE ALL CONNECTED FOR THE FIRST TIME AT OUR CONFERENCE. BEING IN A ROOM FULL OF PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING!! It is not our desire to reinvent the wheel, this is an awesome site with some much info on IC, instead we hope through this site just to help bring people in our region closer together, going beyond the internet into the lives of people!

Hope to meet you soon!
    Shelly

Shelly Matthewson
    Private Researcher
    IC Support Group Leader
    Director of MOARK Interstitial Cystitis
    www.moarkic.com

Also diagnosed with Meduallary Sponge Kidney Disease, with many kidney stones and chronic infection, Pelvic Congestion Syndrome, and
    PFD

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

In His hands even IC (MSK, PCS etc.) can be a blessing and an opportunity to serve Him by help others. It is my heart to help others and to network patients and medical practitioners in Missouri and Arkansas!!
Working...
X