No announcement yet.


  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Montgomery

    Hey everyone. I'm looking for a good doctor that knows about and is helpful with IC in the area. I am currently seeing a primary care doctor who hasn't the slightest clue about IC. He is really nice for others things, but not IC. He has me on Oxybutynin and Omeprazole. I will drive to Birmingham if need be. I am currently doing testing for a new IC drug at the Urology Center of Alabama, anyway. Thanks.
    IC my whole life. Diagnosed 9 years ago. 30-50 potty trips a day. Currently participating in AF219-005, a new drug study for IC. Hopeful for a cure.
    This is the link to my updates on the study drug:

  • #2
    If you go to you might find someone in your area.

    Stay safe

    Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center -
    Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) -

    Have you checked the ICN Shop?
    Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

    Patient Help:


    Diet list:

    AUA Guidelines:

    I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

    Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool


    • #3
      I recommend Dr. Alex Childs in Birmingham. My ob-gyn, who is familiar with IC and referred me to Dr. Childs, had no recommendations for doctors in Montgomery.
      Last edited by llwd; 09-08-2013, 11:24 AM.