Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in AK?

Are there any IC victims in AK?

Ive got IC and it sux and it drains the life right outa ya.

Grr! I *try* to stay postive and be normal!!! HA!

I have a great Urologist (one who i can email whenever i want! WHOO HOO!!!) and I have a wonderful hubby, Steve, who i have been with for 7 amazing years; we have 4 kids--all four legged tee hee and I love my life! Dont be a NEGATIVE NANCY!!! Lets each do something to help us find a cure. Im all about the postive thinkin on this... ALL SMILES BABY!

Hi, Purple Princess

I to have IC, I have had it since 2001. I have been checking on here for the last 8 years trying to find others. Obviously not recently because I gave up hope. I see there is another IC person also. I would LOVE to start a get together to help support each other. But starting on this forum is a great start.

Comment

Anchorage

I've had IC for 1 year. I live in Chugiak. Have good days and bad days!
      Suzanne

Comment

In Anchorage

Hi, I am Jean Ann been diagnosed since 2000.....would love to chat with any of you.....

Comment

I live in Anchorage

Hi Everyone,

I have been diagnosed since 2001. It would be great to get together!!!! We could meet for lunch or water sometime..

Jean Ann

Comment

Support Group

Hey all,

I too have IC. I live in ANC. Is there are support group? Anyone intersted in getting together for one? My doc, a while back, said they would sponsor. Let me know if there is one of if I should approach my doc about getting one together. It would be cool to talk to others who have this craziness. I've never actuall met anyone else, in person, who has it. All I can say is good thing we live around all these woods

Comment

I have IC, and live in the Valley. Would love to chat with others who have the same kind of issues in my area. Anyone know of a halfway decent urologist because I seem to have found the worst

Comment

I everyone...I have found some interesting information about IC and how to manage it would love to see you all..

my number is 907-231-1974

Call me so we can get something going...I am in Anchorage...

Love
                Jean Ann

Comment

I see my nick is different....I am JeanAnn56 I am now 58

call me....

Comment

Jean Ann, What have you found to manage it? Please tell me it's something natural and not a pill? I hate pills Right now I'm using Apple Cider Vinegar and Liquid Chloraphil (spelling is wrong sorry) to keep any major flares away. So far those are the best natural things I have found. I'm pregnant right now but prior I used to take Benanite Powder. It's a great internal healer as well as helps your body stay in a more alkaline state. I even have PH test strips so I can manage exactly how alkaline or acidic my body is. For me this is a good managing system. I have bad luck with doctors.

Comment

Hi Shalena,

ITs called alkalizing.....you can google it...very intersting....I have actually purchased a water alkalizer....the premis is an alkalized body can not get sick. It works...

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeka View Post
                        Hi Shalena,

ITs called alkalizing.....you can google it...very intersting....I have actually purchased a water alkalizer....the premis is an alkalized body can not get sick. It works...
                        Thank you. Between the pregnancy brain and fibro fog sometimes I feel like an idiot. I'll have to look at the water alkalizer. How well does it work for you? Have you noticed a major difference at all? My well water is horrible here and even though we have a filter, I still find i have a very hard time drinking water. It really upsets my stomach.

Comment

Working...
                        X