Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Group Meeting in Little Rock on Mon Dec. 17th at 7 pm

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that we are finally having our first IC support group meeting in Central Arkansas! It is going to be on Monday night December 17th at 7 pm at the First Church of the Nazarene. The church's address is 1200 North Mississippi Street Little Rock, AR 72207. This meeting is not faith based; all faiths are welcome. This meeting is open to anyone who suffers from IC or is close with someone who has IC. I hope to have a guest speaker. There will be some light IC friendly refreshments. For the first meeting, I plan to try to not go over and hour and a half unless the people attending want to. Please let me know if you would like more information or have any questions. My hope is that this will be a reoccurring meeting, but we will see how many people come out.

Thanks,
    Tiffany
    Last edited by charlie's_love; 11-29-2012, 12:12 PM.

Hey guys,
    We are having our second meeting this coming Monday Feb 18th at 7pm at the same place- First Church of the Nazarene. Please feel free to come. And if you don't feel up to coming, but want to connect with others, just send me a private message or email me at [email protected].

Hope to see ya'll there,
    Tiffany

Comment

Working...
    X