NW Arkansas anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW Arkansas anyone?

Is there anyone on here in NW AR? Would love a support group here and love to know of a more compassionate doctor in this area.
    Dawn

Re: NW Arkansas anyone?

Just saw your post so hope you are still connected. I've been in the northwest Arkansas area the past 4 years. I found the best urologist and physician assistant here. I've tried multiple docs through the years and I've never had any as compassionate and knowledgable about ic. Try Dr Mcwhorter and his pa Mary Hitt located in Fayetteville. Also we have excellent pelvic pain therapists in the harber area west Springdale near tontitown. Hope this helps.

Comment

Re: NW Arkansas anyone?

Originally posted by Zamora View Post
      Just saw your post so hope you are still connected. I've been in the northwest Arkansas area the past 4 years. I found the best urologist and physician assistant here. I've tried multiple docs through the years and I've never had any as compassionate and knowledgable about ic. Try Dr Mcwhorter and his pa Mary Hitt located in Fayetteville. Also we have excellent pelvic pain therapists in the harber area west Springdale near tontitown. Hope this helps.
      So true. I have been here a few months. Dr. Richard McWhorter is an excellent urologist. I highly recommend him.

Comment

Working...
      X