Denver needs a support group!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver needs a support group!

I've been wanting to get a support group going in Denver for ages and finally have time and can offer my home to get started. I know there are lots of you who have expressed interest over the years. I know there's a group up north in Firestone but I think it would be good to have one closer to those of us who live nearer Denver. Please let me know and e-mail me here or send a private message. Hope to hear from lots of you! nancy

Originally posted by Nonna View Post
    I've been wanting to get a support group going in Denver for ages and finally have time and can offer my home to get started. I know there are lots of you who have expressed interest over the years. I know there's a group up north in Firestone but I think it would be good to have one closer to those of us who live nearer Denver. Please let me know and e-mail me here or send a private message. Hope to hear from lots of you! nancy
    I would be interested, I'm in Centennial and have the interstim implant.

Comment

There is a support group in Denver--it is the Denver Pelvic Pain Support Group. Check out www.denverpelvicpain.org for more information!

Comment

Working...
      X