Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Fort Collins, Co.---need a pain management doctor

Hi...

Wow, not too many posts on the Colorado section here.

I am struggling finding a pain doctor in Northern Colorado. I'd gladly drive to Denver or farther. I've got wicked pain from my IC. I recently moved here and am starting to run low on pain meds. Getting a little nervous....

ANT suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Patrick.

Hi Patrick -

I'm not sure of how much help I can be, but I go to Dr. David Cahn of Foothills Urology in Golden. He treats my IC & just did my Interstim replacement, but I don't know if he handles pain medication. Another option is the Urology Clinic of Colorado, next to Mile High Stadium. This is a very large practice, and I would expect that they would be able to deal with pain medication protocols.

Good luck in finding a doctor who can help you.
    IC & fibromyalgia since ~'77. Osteoarthritis since ~'88. Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia Purpura (autoimmune blood disease) since '96. IBS for who knows how long. Interstim implant 2/04, revised 6/06, replaced 11/12 & again in 9/17. Antibodies to thyroid since at least '92 (finally diagnosed & treated 1/06). Asthma & vocal cord dysfunction 12/06. Hypoglycemia '07. Perimenopausal at 37, menopause at 45. Pituitary & adrenal failure. Osteopenia. Grade 3 sacral fracture by S3-S4 at age 12, healed 14mm out of place.

Comment

Thanks so much for the suggestion! I'll give them a call. Take care!

Comment

Hi Patrick,

Were you able to get the help you needed?

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by IClife View Post
          Hi Patrick,

Were you able to get the help you needed?

Chris
          Yes...thank you, Chris. I found a pain doctor....Dr. Jan Gillespie, in Ft Collins/Greeley who is working with me. I was starting to get pretty worried there for a while!

Comment

Working...
          X