Anyone from the D.C. area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from the D.C. area?

Hi there! I'm Lucinda. I live in Maryland section of the Washington D.C. area. I was just diagnosed with IC, but I feel totally alone. No one knows what I'm going through. I was wondering if there was anyone local! Cheers!

My dad's admin's daughter was treated by Dr. Goldstein in Washington, DC. I believe his website is www.cvvd.org. She had vulvodynia and ended up having surgery. Now she is 100% better.

Comment

Hi.
      I'm in Northern VA. I'm seeing a new urologist on Monday. Please to meet you.
      In memory of my beloved best friend in the whole world! Timmy (West Highland White Terrier)
      11/24/04-9/5/2011

God Bless,

Anna

Comment

Two feet of snow they are calling for in DC area!! I hate this snow. Dec 21 then Jan 30 then Feb 2 and now Feb 5-6?? NO MORE PLEASE!
        In memory of my beloved best friend in the whole world! Timmy (West Highland White Terrier)
        11/24/04-9/5/2011

God Bless,

Anna

Comment

Can I get an amen????!! LOL! This snow is killing me! We were supposed to go to Richmond last weekend. Cancelled. Hubby and I had a trip with out the boys to Philly this weekend. CANCELLED! Plus I'm in a flare! Wah!!!!!! LOL! Nice to meet you! It's comforting knowing there is someone who "gets" this and isn't too far away! :woohoo:

How long have you been dealing with this lovely disease? What are you taking that is helping?

Comment

I have had IC for 10 years. It has ruined me. I'm currenty taking Elmiron but only once a day. I used to take it 3 times a day, but it gave me heart palpatations in the middle of the night especially. The once a day is a whole lot better.

About snow, well read my topic in careers about my dilemna. I'm a contractor with Fed Government and I hate this new policy our company has.
            11/24/04-9/5/2011

God Bless,

Anna

Comment

Working...
            X