Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kadi
    replied
    Just thinking of you & sending up prayers for healing... You are a very courageous guy!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm so sorry you're still having a horrible time. I do think of you often.

Sending gentle hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• statesboro
    replied

Leave a comment:

• statesboro
    started a topic Three weeks in the hospital

Three weeks in the hospital

I am finally back in town once again.(gone 3 weeks) I did have rectal prolapse surgery on June 15th. OK. I have got a foot less of colon now. We were not told I may get an ileostomy bag at all. I have got temporary one now. I could have nothing by mouth at first. I finally had Jello and broth. It just came up. I had to get an NG tube in nose and stomach.(to drain stomach) OK. It finally got removed.(more liguid diet) It takes a little bit of time to get the bowels and stuff working again. I finally had meatloaf and potatoes.( bark again)(back to NG tube) OK. I was so bloated and gased up one day without the tube to where they decided to do another surgey.(revision of the ileostomy) (make hole bigger to drain better) Of course, I don't like the gas and gas pain, but it is not unusual. I finally had Jello and broth again yesterday and then fish and rice. OK. I did get eggs and bacon today without nausea;therefore, we are at home once again. We were told 3-5 days only. We were told 4 hour surgey at the max.(6 hours) (and told 1 1/2 hours with other surgery)(2+hours) Hey! I was knowing doctors and nurses by name. OK. I still got catheter even now. (until we go back)(convenient) My parents stayed at hotel as well. Yep! (copied & pasted from Thursday )
Working...
X