• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banana8785
    replied
    Re: hey joliet area...

Hi sue
    I know that you posted this quite some time ago but I just saw this. I see a doctor also from advanced urology in Joliet il who I've had good luck with. Can I ask which doctor you were seeing? And also who did you end up switching too?
    Been diagnosed since 2011
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• angel7655
    replied
    omg...you guys are great...thanks for the info.

Leave a comment:

• kuntrygurl78
    replied
    Dr Burstein in Dekalb is amazing! He helped Jill with this site. Ive been seeing him for a few years now, and I really like him.

www.dekalbclinic.com for his info

Leave a comment:

• turnaround
    replied
    I go to a uro/gyne in Naperville. He is fantastic and a very caring man. He is from Park Ridge, but comes to Naperville a couple times a month. He has really been helpful to me-and he was my 3'rd doc. p.m. me if you would like his name, etc.

Leave a comment:

• angel7655
    started a topic hey joliet area...

hey joliet area...

Hey, any Joliet area people out there. I am in need of a new Urologist. I recently was going to Advanced Urology in Joliet and my doctor there has basically given up on me and says there is nothing more that he can do. Now, I refuse to believe this and give up. So, if anyone is in the area and has a great doctor they can recommend I am all ears. I am willing to go to the same practice and see a different doc there. I'm just looking for recommendations from anyone if they have one.

Thanks
Working...
X