X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asuedmeyer
    replied
    Re: Support Group for Southern IL

What day would be good for everyone? right now I go to class on tues and thurs morning. It would be really great on a tues late morning I could go right after class and I am already in mt Vernon on those days. Thursdays I work immediately after class so that would not work for me...let me know what you guys have available...
    Amanda

Leave a comment:

• Tauriel
    replied

I work in Ina some days.

Leave a comment:

• asuedmeyer
    replied

Hi! I am in Nashville IL I live about an hour from Carbondale. It would be great maybe if we could meet in the middle like mt Vernon or Ina or something. I will send you a message with my direct email and we can talk about it. I look forward to meeting!

Leave a comment:

• Bimini5
    replied

Originally posted by asuedmeyer View Post
    Hi all,
    I would love to start or join a support group in the southern Il area. It would be wonderful to be able to meet in person to share and talk and have other people who understand what we are all going through. This site is wonderful also, but would love to make new friends in person. Let me know any who are interested, and we can set up a time and place
    Amanda
    Hi Amanda. Where do you live in Southern Illinois? I live in the Carbondale area. To my knowledge the closest support group is Evansville, Indiana or St. Louis, Missouri. I have been diagnosed with IC since 2001. Would like to meet you and possibly discuss trying to start a support group here in Southern Illinois.

Tasha

Leave a comment:

• Tauriel
    replied

I am in Carbondale. Went to Dr. today to discuss IC. Have been teetering on the edge of this diagnosis several years, but also had gyno issues causing pelvic pain, so couldn't be sure. Had hysterectomy in December but pain only partly improved. So now it must be IC. I really wish I had a REAL diagnosis though, as it is hard to stick to the program when I start feeling better and tell myself I don't really have IC. Haven't had cystoscopy, just basing diagnosis on symptoms. Doc says test isn't that reliable anyway. I am really sad right now since my favorite foods are Indian, Thai, Creole... And orange juice? Really? I gave up caffeine, alcohol, and artificial sweeteners already. Other doc thought that would be enough. Sigh... So anyway, hi from So IL!

Leave a comment:

• asuedmeyer
    started a topic Support Group for Southern IL

Support Group for Southern IL

Hi all,
    I would love to start or join a support group in the southern Il area. It would be wonderful to be able to meet in person to share and talk and have other people who understand what we are all going through. This site is wonderful also, but would love to make new friends in person. Let me know any who are interested, and we can set up a time and place
    Amanda
Working...
X