friend/support in indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friend/support in indiana

any other fellow hoosiers want to be friends /support to others here in indiana.id like to find someone else who needs a support person. im a 42 year old married woman with a husband that has his own busineess . very busy but want to help someone and also have support too.anyone interested pm me or email me.thanks
    courtenay
    Last edited by callie0767; 06-05-2010, 07:52 AM. Reason: spelling error

Im in east central IL. I live about a half hour north of Champaign. Im not really that far from you. I have a good friend that lives near Paris, IL, and thats really close to you. Im down that way to visit her often. (Its only an hour or hour and a half to her house).

I may be coming to Terre Haute this summer. I believe there is a Babies R Us there, and I may need to hit that place up for a few things before the baby comes.

Im always up for meeting up with people. I love roadtrips! Im off every other weekend, and I always have a day off during the week. My email is in my signature. Feel free to contact me thru email or on Facebook.

I also mentioned in another thread that I will be heading to Zionsville, IN (on the N side of Indy) on June 23 for a free outdoor acoustical show. You are welcome to join me!
    Meds: Percocet PRN; Pyridium PRN. First symptoms Dec 2005. Diagnosed in March 2006.

I am the proud mom of a two year old boy! I was lucky enough to be in remission my entire pregnancy. If you have any questions regarding my pregancy, delivery, breastfeeding, or pumping, feel free to contact me!

Im on Facebook! Just tell me you are from the ICN. Look me up under Kim Wayne.

I love working as a CNA in a nursing home. Started school in August part time. Going for my LPN!!!!

Comment

hello

hi kim sorry havent been feeliing great so not around much the last few days i will try tomorrow .im going to bed --tired
      courtenay

Comment

Callie, I'm 42 as well and married. Nice to meet you! I am near Fort Wayne.

Comment

hi pen (sorry dont know ur name) nice to meet u.im 42 yrs old ,a newlywed and have had ic since i was 18 yrs old. right now its severe and not under control at all. ive made an appt for a new uro in michigan and am going in august.i also have many other medical problems but the ic is by far the worst. i have an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism),addisons disease,ibs,chronic fatigue allergies too many more to think of or name lol. im not sleeping much so that is really affecting me. sorry didnt mean to go off on a rant lol . i have a 15 yr old step daughter but we have no children. oh yeah i forgot a biggie i also battle endo. my kids for now are our 2 cats warner(bad boy) and callie and our puppy lacie
          i would like to get a support/friendship group together for icers from indiana /illinois somewhere in central indiana if possible.anyway thats my goal.
          my email is [email protected] if u want to get tohether or just keep in contact.
          courtenay

Comment

Hi Callie! It's nice to meet you! My name is Susan and we both have many similarities.

Comment

hi susan thats an easy name to remember since its my moms name too lol nice to meet u . have long have u dealt w ic? is your under control and if so how did u get it under control? although i mostly follow the ic/ibs diet it does not seem to make a difference for me. ive tried everything over the years not of the oral meds seem to do much. the dmso instills did work for me for awhile. i took elmirom before it was approved by the fda for 6 years but it didnt do much either.
              cant wait for michigan because i want to try the self instillations ,the trigger point injections for severe pelvic floor disfunction and maybe the valium supposotories to help the spasms ao i can sleep more than an hour at a time.
              anyway nice to meet you .
              courtenay(callie)

Comment

Hi Callie,

I had emailed you at your AOL address. We both have a lot of similarities. What are trigger point injections? Are you in MI or IN?

Comment

susan,
                  im in indiana but am going to a dr that specializes in ic in michigan so hopefully i have a chance to try something different that may work . trigger point injections are injections directly into the pelvic floor muscles . my pf muscles are in a constant spasm for 2 years despite 2 yrs of physical therapy which causes extreme pain. i am going to indy in sept to a pt for that. what all have u tried?
                  courtenay

Comment

hi Callie,

I'm Lisa and I also have IC and live in Rensselaer, In. Not sure how far that is from
                    Terre Haute??

Comment

Re: friend/support in indiana

Hi all, my name is Stacy and I am from Fort Wayne. I would be willing to text/email any of you if you need someone to vent to. Feel free to drop me a pm, or comment below.

Comment

Working...
                      X