Support Groups in City of Chicago?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Groups in City of Chicago?

Looking for support group in the City of Chicago or nearby surburban area?

Well, there's two of us at least!

I recall that a doctor at Lutheran General who specialized in IC issues used to have a support group. I can find out his name if you want.

Comment

That would be great. As large as the city is I can not understand why there are not more support groups in the city and surrounding suburbs.

Comment

The name I heard was Dr. Noone. I wish I could go to him or join his group but its too far from my house.

Comment

Hi there,

Barb Zarnicow is in charge of that group. It is a great group!!! Lots of people and in a very good location. I actually spoke there earlier this year!
          Julie Beyer, MA, RDN
          IC Dietitian, Patient Advocate, Speaker, & Author

Did you know that up to 94% of interstitial cystitis patients find some symptom relief when they change their diet, and that dietary modification is recommended as a first line treatment for IC? Check out the IC Food List to get started!

Do you need a little more help understanding the IC Diet? Schedule a phone or video coaching session through the ICN Store today.

You can also learn more while supporting the ICN message boards by clicking on these book covers and buying the Confident Choices books from the ICN Store:

........ ........

Other IC Diet Resources:

IC Diet Webinar
          IC Diet Website
          For Health Professionals: Continuing Education About Interstitial Cystitis and Diet
          Free IC Diet Booklet: What Can I Eat?
          Confident Choices IC Diet Blog
          IC Diet Newsletter

*Let's Connect!*

Comment

Working...
          X