Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urologist in St. Louis (St. Charles) area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urologist in St. Louis (St. Charles) area?

Does anyone have a good urologist around here?

Thanks!

I have a wonderful, caring, and educated urologist in Columbia, MO. He has been my DR. since 2004, and I even moved here to Columbia to have him as my doctor. He is really great. Let me know if you would like his info.

Comment

Yes, I would--my boyfriend's sister lives in Columbia so we drive back and forth sometimes. Thank you very much!

Comment

[QUOTE=Stella1609;505999]Does anyone have a good urologist around here?

In Mount Vernon, Il Dr. Peterson is there great doctor helped me and my husband both. Accepts most ins and has flexible hours. We just moved to Texas and I was worried I/we would not find someone as good.

Comment

HI, we are working to set up an IC support network for Missouri and Arkansas.
          The goal being to network patients and medical practioners as well throughout our region here at home. If you have a good IC doctor please pm me his/her contact info
          so we can see if they will allow us to list them in our medical guide or know to refer
          patients who contact us.

I would love to hear from you and what part of the state you are in each as well. It is my hope in time as we do network we can help patients find others, friends in the area with IC and make a difference here at home. There is strength in numbers and together we can make a difference for IC here!

Shelly
          Shelly Matthewson
          Private Researcher
          IC Support Group Leader
          Director of MOARK Interstitial Cystitis
          www.moarkic.com

Also diagnosed with Meduallary Sponge Kidney Disease, with many kidney stones and chronic infection, Pelvic Congestion Syndrome, and
          PFD

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

In His hands even IC (MSK, PCS etc.) can be a blessing and an opportunity to serve Him by help others. It is my heart to help others and to network patients and medical practitioners in Missouri and Arkansas!!

Comment

His name is Dr. Durwood Neal. He has two clinics, one is at Keene Medical Building, located next to Regional Hospital. There number is 573-875-9209. The other is at University Hospital, but you can call one to get an appointment at either. Its an easier way to get in sooner if you try both clinics fot the first available. Good Luck!!

Comment

That is very awesome to hear. Dr.Neal is in our medical guide the only one in that area!
              I had a good feeling from things I read but you never know till you talk to one of thier patients. I am glad to know he is good to you! Just referred a new patient to him that is moving to the area. Now I can add your affirmation since I have never personally seen him.

I do hope you will network with us. I have this new patient in the process of moving to your area and 1-3 more up in the region. Our heart is to help you all connect and make friendships in your area with other ICer's etc or at least have some to touch base with and learn or share what is available in your immediate area etc.

Thanks again!

Shelly
              Shelly Matthewson
              Private Researcher
              IC Support Group Leader
              www.moarkic.com

Also diagnosed with Meduallary Sponge Kidney Disease, with many kidney stones and chronic infection, Pelvic Congestion Syndrome, and
              PFD

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

In His hands even IC (MSK, PCS etc.) can be a blessing and an opportunity to serve Him by help others. It is my heart to help others and to network patients and medical practitioners in Missouri and Arkansas!!

Comment

I would love to meet other people around me andx I will continue to network. Sometimes you feel like the only one in the world with this problem. It really helps to talk with someone who understand what your going thru.
                Dr.Neal is amazing, he has racked his brain and his colleages to help me, I have never met another doctor that cared so much. He helped me get my disbility approved, he has helped me when my insurance wouldn't pay. I cant say enough about him, I am so glad you could recommend him.

Lynda

Comment

I ended up going back to my uro in SC (I visit every three months anyways). I might be able to make support group meetings that aren't too far from St. Peters.

Comment

I am sorry what I do not recognize the area your talking about. Where in Missouri do
                    you live? Near Columbia? I would encourage you to contact me so I can try to
                    connect you with others in your area!

Shelly
                    Shelly Matthewson
                    Private Researcher
                    IC Support Group Leader
                    www.moarkic.com

PFD

Comment

I live in Columbia, MO. I have been looking for a support group out here but have had no luck. I was thinking of starting one, or do u or anyone else know of a IC support group.

Comment

Working...
                      X