Monthly Support Group Meetings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly Support Group Meetings!

We have been approved to meet monthly!! :woohoo: We will be meeting on the second Wednesday of the month from 7:30 - 9:00PM at the Women's Care Center in Henderson; 100 N. Green Valley Parkway Ste.330. We will not be meeting in November or December for the holidays. Our next meeting will be Wednesday, July 14th.
    Janelle
    I am a soul whose intentions are good.
    Oh Lord please don't let me be misunderstood.

I'm so excited for this!!! I'm in the process of moving to Vegas. In Fact wednesday I will be unloading the moving van so I won't be able to join you this month but I will be there in August.
    No where is the best Dr' who treats IC.
    Amber Sevy

Comment

Hi Amber,
      I see Dr. Michael Kaplan. He knows a ton about IC and he installed my interstim. He also has extended office hours which means you don't have to wait months or even weeks to see him. Dr. Kaplan's number is 702.454.6226. The only thing I would say is that he can come off as a bit short to some people. This doesn't bother me a bit but some patients don't seem to like it. I personally prefer a doctor who knows more about IC than a doctor who is more sensitive. But that's just my preference.
      Janelle
      I am a soul whose intentions are good.
      Oh Lord please don't let me be misunderstood.

Comment

wow I would love a Dr that knows more about IC then I do! Thanks so much for the referal
        Amber Sevy

Comment

Working...
        X