No announcement yet.

Suggestions for IC Urogyno Doctor in the South Jersey and/or Philadelphia Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for IC Urogyno Doctor in the South Jersey and/or Philadelphia Area

Looking for suggestions for a good UroGynecologist IC doctor with kind bedside manners that is extremely knowledgeable about Interstitial Cystitis. I am not interested in a local doctor that has to 'read up' on the current IC medication trends. Any suggestions? I will travel to North Jersey, Delaware or even NYC if necessary. I m interested in Botox treatments and the shots that they give you. Also bladder and hormone medications as well as vaginal suppositories.

Kristene Whitmore - Philadelphia, PA
    Marc Greenstein - Summit, NJ

They are the best and very knowledgeable about all options.

Comment

Dr Echenberg in Bethlethem PA he is so great and so kind and patient and he really knows about IC and pelvic pain. Nerve blocks and Botox. He just did a web seminar and a two day seminar on IC in PA. He will spend the time with you also.

Dr Denna Harris Sohoobgyn in New York she is wonderful and will spend the time with you and can do Botox and nerve blocks and I can not say enough good thinks about her so compasonate. My husband thought she was wonderful.

Comment

Working...
      X