Watch News 4 tonite on Botox!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch News 4 tonite on Botox!!!

Sorry. I know this is kinda late....but I jsut found out now.

Channel News 4--Boston is doing a report on Botox tonite and claims it may be the new *wonder drug*. I'm sure they will cover the cosmetic aspect, but htought it mught be interesting to see the medical breakthoroughs they are making in other diseases and illnesses with Botox.

Just thought I'd share and hope you can watch!

y.
    Somewhere there's a reason /Why things go like they do /Somewhere there's a reason /Why some things just fall through /We don't always see them /For what they really are /But I know there's a reason /Just can't see it from this far /Maybe I don't like it, /But I have no choice /I know that somewhere, /Someone hears my voice / I thought I knew it all /I thought I had it made /How could it end this way? /I thought I knew Somewhere there's a reason /Why things don't go my way /Somewhere there's a reason /That I cannot explain /Just like the change of season, /Just may not be my turn /But I know there's a reason, /The lesson's mine to learn

Thankyou somuch Yvette. do you know what time it is on?
    Hang in there , There is hope.
    There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

oops! Sorry, it was already on last nite (5/1/03)

It was short but the report looked prosmising as a drug that could help alot with nerves and pain in general. They also discussed hwo it was helping those with spinal cord injuries.

I'll have to take a look and see if the Channel4 Website has anything.....the program was on a half hour later than scheduled b/c of the President's address to the courntry.
      Somewhere there's a reason /Why things go like they do /Somewhere there's a reason /Why some things just fall through /We don't always see them /For what they really are /But I know there's a reason /Just can't see it from this far /Maybe I don't like it, /But I have no choice /I know that somewhere, /Someone hears my voice / I thought I knew it all /I thought I had it made /How could it end this way? /I thought I knew Somewhere there's a reason /Why things don't go my way /Somewhere there's a reason /That I cannot explain /Just like the change of season, /Just may not be my turn /But I know there's a reason, /The lesson's mine to learn

Comment

Thankyou Yvette. I will have to search for it too. Thanks for letting me know. How are you doing? Hang in there. There is hope.
        Hang in there , There is hope.
        There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Working...
        X