Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IC Meeting this Month just west of Boston........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IC Meeting this Month just west of Boston........

HI Everyone...Anyone interested in attending the March 23 meeting which is about 30 minutes west of Boston, please e-mail me.........
    We will be sharing with each other, the treatments that are working and coping skills.
    It will be a chance to get together in an informal way and a chance to meet other IC sufferers.
    The date is; March 23rd, Sat. between 1:00 - 2:30pm. It will be held at the K.Kennedy Senior Center which is in the same builing as the Natick District Court. If you enter Natick Center, you want to be heading East on Route 135 (going towards Wellesley), approximateltly 1 mile from the center of town on the right.
    You will see a blue sign after you go past the next set of lights after the center.
    Blue Sign: (Natick District Court and the sign underneath saying; Kennedy Senior Center ). Right after you see the Natick Armory, put your right blinker on because the building is in the back with lots of free parking!
    Please e-mail me a few days ahead to make sure there has been no change. (on the e-mail please write IC meeting in the subject line [img]smile.gif[/img]

Looking forward to seeing you,
    [email protected]
    Molly

*~*~*~BUMP~*~*~*

This sounds like a great opportunity fellow ICers!!!Molly is a most gracious host. Please email her soon!

y. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Somewhere there's a reason /Why things go like they do /Somewhere there's a reason /Why some things just fall through /We don't always see them /For what they really are /But I know there's a reason /Just can't see it from this far /Maybe I don't like it, /But I have no choice /I know that somewhere, /Someone hears my voice / I thought I knew it all /I thought I had it made /How could it end this way? /I thought I knew Somewhere there's a reason /Why things don't go my way /Somewhere there's a reason /That I cannot explain /Just like the change of season, /Just may not be my turn /But I know there's a reason, /The lesson's mine to learn

Comment

Working...
    X