Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston/Metrowest IC Support Group Meeting-September & October

Hello everyone!
    Hope everyone had a great summer, both enjoyable and painfree!

Our first of 2 very exciting meetings are coming up soon with great speakers lined up!
    Our keynote speakers for our September meetings are Gaye & Andrew Sandler who are the authors of one of the best IC books written. The dynamic duo are well known here at the ICN and to those who have read their monthly columns. I am looking forward to seeing my good friends from New Orleans as well as hearing the great information they have to share with us.
    We also have Fred Kurtz and Andrew Hagerty both from Medtronic, Inc, sharing information on the InterStim. They will be at both meetings to answer questions. We will also have Ann Chesnut from the ICA as our moderator for our September meeting.
    For our October meeting we are happy to announce Dr.Theoharis Theoharides, who will be our Keynote Speaker. As most of you are aware, he is well known to the IC world as one of our great IC researchers. We are very much looking forward to hear him speak as well as to ask some pertinent questions. We are also hoping to have Jill, the founder of this website and the special lady for whom everyone is eternally grateful, to come and be a part of our October meeting!!! I know many of us would love to meet her in person. Jill has talked about being on the east coast and maybe joining us? Let's keep our fingers crossed!

We will have door prizes and refreshments.
    I hope to see everyone there!
    Molly Glidden
    Boston-Metrowest IC Support Group Leader
    If you need more information, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thankyou Molly for updating us on this. It sounds like it is going to be alot of fun and be interesting to hear how others cope with ic and their treatments. Looking forward to the meetings and speakers. If there is anything i can do pleaselet me know. You have my phone number. Gentle hugs to you. grouphug grouphug grouphug
    Hang in there , There is hope.
    There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Just a reminder of the upcoming Boston-Metrowest Fall Educational Meetings.

Please look at the previous post for details.

Looking forward to seeing you all

Molly Glidden,
      Boston-Metrowest IC Support Group Leader
      For more info: [email protected]

Comment

Hi, I am looking forward to the ic-meeting on sept27 this saturday. It should be really good and interesting. You meet alot of people there and you can talk about your ic with people who understand. I will be there on Saturday. Hope to see some of you there.
        Hang in there , There is hope.
        There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Working...
        X