X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rnewman
    replied
    Melanie,
    My name is Rachel and Im 23 (24 this summer...) I live in Philly at the moment but I have family in Londonderry NH and Im up in Massachusetts allllll the time. Feel free to email [email protected]'ll be your IC buddy
    Big hugs
    Rachel

Leave a comment:

• Melanie Reardon
    replied
    Thanks so much to all of you who responded! Lots of hugs!!!!!!! kissing grouphug angel hi

Leave a comment:

• wanda.c
    replied
    I am here as well as all of us for each other. Just let us know how we can help or support you! Wanda

Leave a comment:

• yvette
    replied
    Yes, yes Julie I saw you called....I must have been at the gym

come see me!! Come see me this summer!!!
    We'll eat Lobstah!!!

Julie's not too old, Julie can still wreak havoc with me on the eastern seaboard!!!! <j/k>

Leave a comment:

• Julie B
    replied
    yes Yvette, and "Michigan" tried to call you tonight and where were you???? Giggles............

Add me to the list Melanie, I visit Yvette from time to time, and fly into Manchester from Detriot. Maybe we can hook up then...........

But........sighs..........I am 43...........

too old??? XOXO J

Leave a comment:

• yvette
    replied
    Hi Melanie!
    Am I close enough in age at 32? Private message me if you ever feel like it....or if you ever feel like talking on the phone....I finally switched to a plan that allows unlimited minutes anywhere in the US. Hooray!!!

(I'm constantly calling Michigan and Arizona--and AZ can be up to 6 hours in one call! eek )

If you ever feel like it let me know

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    Hi Melaine, I am 42 years old and would be your ic friend. You can pm me anytime. My email address is [email protected] Hang in there. There is hope.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    hi there melanie,
    i am 37, and in michigan..... I would love to exchange email addresses with you, and become pals ty for you pm too..
    [email protected]
    you will find all kinds of friends in these boards, and please join us in chat.
    grouphug
    brat

Leave a comment:

• Melanie R
    started a topic In need of a friend

In need of a friend

Hi there, I live in Manchester, NH and would like an IC friend that is close to my age. I am 26 and would like to talk to someone that is going thru the same issues I am going through at this stage of life. If you're interested in talking please post or private email me. I have met people at the meetings in Natick but have never traded numbers or email addresses with anyone my age. It finally occurred to me that this might be a good idea....go figure! LOL Thanks! hi grouphug
Working...
X