How Many ICer'sn Central Jersey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many ICer'sn Central Jersey?

I was just curious. How many ICer's live in the Central Jersey Area?

I am in South Plainfield (Middlesex County) As I said before, I am not able to get a support group going but I would be happy to start an IC get together.

I know that Karen is only about 15 minutes from me (I used to hang out in Berkley Heights) and Florham Park is not that far. (It takes me about 25 minutes to get to the New Trader Joes)

Anyone interested. please e-mail or you can ecen give me a call. I am home everyday unless I have doctors appts and then I am usually home by noon.

I'd be happy to talk to any of you. My number is
    908-412-6224

Diane
    Diane sadly passed away in October 2003. We are honoring her memory and contribution to the IC movement in the IC Angels program. Learn more about that, and about Diane, at: http://www.ic-network.com/icangels/

Diane,

Do you live far from Park Avenue in Plainfield?

Karen

Comment

Right down the street.
      Diane sadly passed away in October 2003. We are honoring her memory and contribution to the IC movement in the IC Angels program. Learn more about that, and about Diane, at: http://www.ic-network.com/icangels/

Comment

Diane,

OK! I'll give you a call!!!

Karen

Comment

If I lived in Jersey I would come to your support group. However, I live in Maryland. Our group in Baltimore (I live outside DC) disbanded and there is nothing new here. Anybody living in DC area please e mail me.

Comment

I'm in Highland Park. Count me in!

Pam
            Pamela Stein

"Pain -- has an Element of Blank --It cannot recollect
            When it begun -- or if there were
            A time when it was not"

Emily Dickinson

Comment

Diane, I live in Princeton and work in East Brunswick. Count me in!

Comment

Hi Diane,

I was on vac for awhile so just saw your post today. I live in Marlboro, but work in Newark. Count me in.

Beth

Comment

Good find Gail!!!

Like I said....I live in Hillsborough, and Im always in New Brunswick and Princeton...

COunt me in and if we cant find a place I'll volunteer as backup........backup only because Im going to be back and forth from school (philly) to home etc.
                  Happy New Year all!
                  Rachel
                  @[email protected]
                  "Well the Secret O'Life is enjoying the passage of time." ~James Taylor

Comment

I know this is an old thread but I just found it. Has a cental Jersey group been formed? I live in Edison, New Dover Road actually. I lived off of Park Ave in Plainfield as a child and behind the high school a few years ago. My son's daycare sitter is off of Park Ave in South Plainfield. lmao Maybe it's something in the water?!? eek

Comment

Hi,
                      I live in Bloomfield, New Jersey and really have no idea where South Plainfield is from me. I know I've heard of it but...
                      I am dying to get together with some other IC people so if it isn't too far I'm sure my husband can print out the directions for me or either drive me, drop me off and do something with the kids.
                      Please let me know.
                      Sharon

Comment

Working...
                      X