anyone in NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone in NJ

I would love to have a little support group.. I would even hold it..
    Healing thoughts

Bea

hi bea...i live in NJ...middlesex county. I dont really know yet if i have IC. Just praying really hard for the past 6 weeks that this will just go away. I am in the midst of seeing uros and i am having a cysto done on oct 13th. It has been a harrowing, frustrating and sometimes painful ordeal. There are good days and bad. I am so stressed out over this. Where are you?
    And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matthew 28:20

Peace, Donna

Comment

I am in Middlesex County also. Helmetta (just outside of East Brunswick).
      I have had IC for 20 years.
      Ginny

Comment

My parents live in Somerset County; in a town between New Brunswick and Princeton. I am there all the time. I would love to participate in a group, I would even help out any way I could.

Let me know!!
        Rachel
        @[email protected]
        "Well the Secret O'Life is enjoying the passage of time." ~James Taylor

Comment

My parents live in Somerset County; in a town between New Brunswick and Princeton. I am there all the time. I would love to participate in a group, I would even help out any way I could.

Let me know!!
          Rachel
          @[email protected]

Comment

Hey ladies.. I am actually from middlesex county.. Highland Park to be exact...

I am currently in Hackettstown.. west jersey, but looking for something in the north brunswick, east brunswick.. area.. we are looking hard.. LOL

anyhow.. i would love for us to start a group.. maybe meet once a month to start or so.. once I buy down there... I would hold it at my house.. but until then.. anyone else willing.. my parents live in north brunswick, so I am down there frequently....

so what are your ages.. I will be 28 in oct...
            Healing thoughts

Bea

Comment

bea...sorry i did not read message boards and i responded to you via privately. I think i repeated myself also....hard to keep track with all the messages i leave and recieve!!! Anyway.. i am 39 yrs old. I am married with three boys.
              And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matthew 28:20

Peace, Donna

Comment

BeaF,
                I lived in East Brunswick for 14 years. I have to tell you that I think that town is the best place I ever lived. People worry about the taxes being high but I have found that you really get your money back from all the benefits in that town. Good luck looking.
                Ginny

Comment

east brunswick is great, the school system is awesome.. but finance wise.. this is going to be hard,, we are looking for a town house for now.. can't really afford any different..

so what about the support group wink
                  Healing thoughts

Bea

Comment

Lets do this!!!

I dont know if I can volunteer my parents house...but even if we met in a public place first I guess? If we had to??

Hmm....Im thinking.......I wonder if the doctor's office I work at would let us use the conference room if we recruited all they're IC patients :o

Thats a strech tho.....
                    Rachel
                    @[email protected]

Comment

Hi,

I'm from Monmouth County, not far from Brunswick area. Would love to be in a support group. Married with two little girls.

Beth

Comment

so how are we going to set this up.. I always have my parents to babysit.. or my husband.. i really want to do this ladies.. it is driving me crazy
                        Healing thoughts

Bea

Comment

I'm in NJ too. Count me in. Gail

Comment

This post is coming very late. I was checking out old posts and was wondering if this group ever got formed. I would love to be a part of it. I'm in Barnegat, a little further away than all of you, but it would be worth the trip.

I just drove and hour to Marlton (Trader Joe's) to go food shopping so why not?

-Erin
                            [email protected]

Comment

No Erin, to my knowledge the group has never been formed.

Comment

Working...
                              X