No announcement yet.

uro in NJ?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • uro in NJ?

    Hey everyone,

    I live in Barnegat, NJ. Does anyone know of a good uro in NJ? I like my dr. but i think i definitley need to find more of a specialist in case my IC gets worse.

    Am I allowed to ask this. I don't know all the rules yet.

    [email protected]

  • #2
    The only time it's not okay to mention a physician's name is if the post is saying something bad about the physician.

    If you go to the pull-down "Browse Our Site" menu at the top of this page, you will find IC Physician Listings, where there is a list of physicians who have been recommended by other IC patients.

    Good luck!
    Stay safe

    Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center -
    Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) -

    Have you checked the ICN Shop?
    Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

    Patient Help:


    Diet list:

    AUA Guidelines:

    I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

    Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool


    • #3
      Thanks Donna!

      I checked it out and it turns out that I'm going to see one of the docs on the list in Pa. Now I'm excited!! -Erin hi
      [email protected]


      • #4
        I really liked Dr. Mark Mocryzki.

        He is at St. Peters University Hospital, the CARES building, divison of urogyn. THis is in New Brunswick, NJ. Great guy!!
        He diagnosed me. And I felt like he really listened. His NP's are great for annual gyn and phone call follow ups too.

        Hope this helps!!
        @[email protected]
        "Well the Secret O'Life is enjoying the passage of time." ~James Taylor


        • #5
          I saw his partner at St. Peter's and was very dissatisfied. I went to him because of his specialty - UROGYN. He told me I did not have vulvodynia which would be wonderful if I did not but did not have an answer to where all this pain is coming from. I have been to GYN's since and was told I definetly have it and it's pretty obvious. Beware.


          • #6
            Thanks Ginny I will. Have you found someone you trust and like?
            [email protected]


            • #7
              I never found a UROGYN. I see a Urologist in Westfield but he really does not know what to do for me. Sorry