Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Urologists in NorthWestern Pa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy
    replied
    Hi Pamela.. Im from north west Pa.. near Pittsburgh. The only one I found was Dr. Wendy Leng. Her office is a magee womens hospital in oakland pittsburgh. the number is 412-692-4100.

P.s. if you live near by let me know.. i sure could use the support. grouphug grouphug

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    Hi I live in MA and wanted to welcome you to the group and boards. Please keep posting and let us know how you are doing.

Leave a comment:

• dixiefireball
    replied
    I also live far from you sorry, but i wanted to welcome you to the icn family!

Leave a comment:

• deborah b.
    Guest replied
    HI PAM

I LIVE IN STEUBENVILLE, OH. HAVE YOU TRYED GOING THE CLEVELAND CLINC IN CLEVELAND. I HAVE FRIEND THAT LEAVES IN ERIE THAT I TALK WITH ALL THE TIME. I GET UP TO TITUSVILLE, PA KNOW THEN. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] THEY HAVE IC SUPPOT GROUP IN AKRON, OH. TALK WITH YOU SOON. DEBORAH kissing

Leave a comment:

• Britgal
    replied
    Hi Pamela and welcome, I live the other side of the country to you, but it is nice to see you posting, hope someone in your area can help you out. This is a terrific place to find caring and very supportive gals and a few guys. Hope to see you posting, take care and welcome again hugs Iris hi grouphug

Leave a comment:

• rnewman
    replied
    Welcome Pamela....

I dont know of any doctor's and for that Im sorry. If you happen to take a trip out to Philadelphia, I can certainly help lmao . However I wanted to welcome you to the ICN. You will find a lot of warmth and support here, as well as a lot of good resources.

Best of luck,
    gentle hugs.
    Rachel

Leave a comment:

• Pamela12561
    started a topic Looking for Urologists in NorthWestern Pa.

Looking for Urologists in NorthWestern Pa.

I have never been in a chat group before and this is my first post. I live south of Erie, Pa. and was diagnosed 2 years ago. I am looking for a urologist in NW PA. that can treat Ic. If anyone knows of one please let me know. Thank you.
Working...
X