Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All right, Jersey Girls, let's get it together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jenny & I will be getting together this Sat. at either the Middletown or Atlantic Highlands diner if anyone is interested...PM me for my phone #. Not sure what time, have to make sure my husband's home to watch the baby (or maybe I'll just give him to my mother in law...haha).

I'm flaring right now and miserable .
    (Added by ICNMgrJill on 5/19/08. I am sad to share that Verdicries (aka Tracy) lost her life in a tragic accident just a few days ago. We will miss her support, her encouragement, her sense of humor and, of course, the joy that she found as a mother and wife).

Tracy ~ 29 years old with Toxoplasmosis (from birth), Fibro/CFS (since age 13...ouch), severe IC, IBS-D, severe PFD (surgery made it even worse), vulvodynia, hiatal hernia, GERD, ulcers, severe gastritis, numbness/tingling in extremeties, pelvic nerve damage--mainly urethral, urinary retention, pelvic reconstruction 7.10.07 (fixed rectocele, rectal prolapse, lifted bladder, urethra, uterus, and repaired vaginal walls), Raynaud's, 2 severely herniated discs in neck and one in low back, anemia, PCOS, anxiety/depression/panic attacks (since forever). Still having major bowel problems (inability to empty rectum...any ideas?? ).

I'd like to be on House, MD as a medical mystery.

Married to Craig, a saint amongst men...who puts up with me and my eccentricities...

Connor & Mommy by the tree:

Connor with Santa...so happy!

I take: LIQUID Atarax, Flomax, Soma (yet again), acidophilus, Glucosamine/Chondroitin with MSM & collagen, d-mannose. MAJOR flare from Cystoprotek! Re-trying freeze dried aloe vera w/some decent results!

Tried and failed: Elavil, Ultram, Prosed DS, Benadryl, Bentyl, Valium, Ativan, Zanaflex, Librax, Sanctura (all caused retention among other things), bladder instills (owwwwww!), Elmiron (allergic-throat tightening). Failed Interstim-no feeling in sacral nerves...

I'm allergic to penicillan, sulfa, reglan, quinolones, clindamycin, and now LATEX!

Comment

Meeting this Sat.

As Tracy said, we are meeting up this Sat. for lunch at the Middletown or Atlantic Highlands Diner. :woohoo: It would be great if there is anyone else who can join us!! Hope to see everyone then!!
      I was having a bit of a flare last week from Nestle butterscotch moresels (who knew they had buttermilk in them). Feeling better this week...but still recovering.

Jenny
      I just started a IC diet/low-oxalate diet blog! http://jennysicparty.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: All right, Jersey Girls, let's get it together!

These post are so old but i am new to this and am from jersey. Would love some IC friends

Comment

where in NJ ? what doctors/treatments have you tired?
          looloo

Comment

I could use an IC friend to commiserate with and share notes in northern NJ
            looloo

Comment

Working...
            X