Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All right, Jersey Girls, let's get it together!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looloo
    replied
    Re: All right, Jersey Girls, let's get it together!

I could use an IC friend to commiserate with and share notes in northern NJ
    looloo

Leave a comment:

• looloo
    replied

where in NJ ? what doctors/treatments have you tired?
    looloo

Leave a comment:

• Giauren
    replied

These post are so old but i am new to this and am from jersey. Would love some IC friends

Leave a comment:

• JennyBird
    replied
    Meeting this Sat.

As Tracy said, we are meeting up this Sat. for lunch at the Middletown or Atlantic Highlands Diner. :woohoo: It would be great if there is anyone else who can join us!! Hope to see everyone then!!
    I was having a bit of a flare last week from Nestle butterscotch moresels (who knew they had buttermilk in them). Feeling better this week...but still recovering.

Jenny

Leave a comment:

• verdicries
    replied
    Jenny & I will be getting together this Sat. at either the Middletown or Atlantic Highlands diner if anyone is interested...PM me for my phone #. Not sure what time, have to make sure my husband's home to watch the baby (or maybe I'll just give him to my mother in law...haha).

I'm flaring right now and miserable .

Leave a comment:

• Penny24
    replied
    get together

Hi I live near East Brunswick. I would love to meet up. This weekend is bad for me though. Anyone else looking to meet up soon. -C

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    I am in Metuchen! Ready to get together practically any time.

Leave a comment:

• JennyBird
    replied
    Group Meeting?

Hi!
    That's too bad that you all haven't met up yet. Tracy and I are going to try to get together soon since we live in the same town!
    Where does everyone else live? Where is a good central location? I'm in central jersey (Middletown). Let me know...

Jenny

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Well, so far we only meet in theory, but if anyone wants to set a date, time and location, I'll be there! I think we agreed it needs to be a weekend day.

Leave a comment:

• verdicries
    replied
    :woohoo: i was beginning to think NO ONE lived around here!!

where in middletown are you? pm me...we need to get together NOW!!!

tracy

Leave a comment:

• JennyBird
    replied
    Support Group

Hi,
    I live in NJ and I was diagnosed this past Aug. with IC. I've been trying to manage with various treatments (as well as doctors-some of them stink). At first I was in a constant flare which lasted until Jan 07-when I started taking Detrol. It's finally calming down, and I have started to test foods. I just get very frustrated when something does bother me b/c it sends me into another flare for a few days. I see you guys meet up once in a while. It would be great to talk with somone local who has this-instead of my friends and relatives who must be sick of me yapping about this constantly! I actually live in Middletown, NJ, like VERDICRIES! Let me know what you think and if you are planning to meet soon.

Thanks so much!!

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Oh, I'm sorry about your daughter. This Sunday works for me. Time and place?

Leave a comment:

• Bea
    replied
    how does this Sunday sound to all of you.. let me know.. sorry about not getting back sooner.. between my daughters surgery the weekends have been a bit tied up

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    OK -- now it's on you. Propose a date, time, and location, and let's see what happens!

Leave a comment:

• Bea
    replied
    we have something on Sunday.. maybe we can shoot for the following sunday or something...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X