Long Island, New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Island, New York

I would like to speak with some folks with IC from Long Island. I'm looking for a referral to a urologist near me. Any help out there??

Thanks

Hi,I am from Long Island,Lake Ronkonkoma to be exact....I go to Dr.Schoor in Smithtown I just started going to him last month.I use to go to Dr.Yu in west islip but he retired and I wasn't happy with the doc that replaced him.I have also seen Dr.Moldwin he is head of urology for LIJ.So where are you from?

Comment

Dr. in NYC

I was going to Dr. Moldwin in New Hyde Park for months and then he suddenly stopped taking insurance.
      I then switched over to Dr. Kaufman in Manhattan. He has a website - Central Park Urology- I liked him very much. He couldnt really help me either because I have nephrogenic adenoma on top of I.C. But he was very I.C. knowledgeable and very compassionate. It's worth the trip to the city.
      Good luck

Comment

I had an appointment with Dr.Kauffman for April 22nd that I just had to cancel and reschedule,but I am really looking forward to meeting him and seeing if he can help me..........

Comment

Dr's in Long Island

It was nice to hear that you had a good experience with Dr. Kauffman in NYC.
          I do go to Dr. Moldwin but I feel he is great but the office is overwhelmed a bit. I have been in search of someone closer also. I live in Yonkers NY.
          If I do hear of anyone in Long Island I will post for you.

Good Luck.
          sending lots of happy thoughts your way.

Comment

Working...
          X