No announcement yet.

Need a New Doctor

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kara29
    I saw someone in Natick. MA for 7 years. He is an IC specialist.

    Others in MA: From the ICN Listing

    Theoharis Theoharides, MD, Professor of Pharmacology and Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine, New England Medical Center, Boston, MA. Read Dr. Theo's ICN Guest Lecture Transcript discussing hydroxyzine & algonot.

    Stephen Gagliardi, MD, 300 Hanover Street, Suite 301, Fall River, MA 02720 Phone: (508) 679-7100 - Fax: (508) 679-7740

    David Kelley, MD, Pioneer Valley Urology, 2 Hospital Drive, Holyoke MA 01040 (413)493-1582

    I don't know if this place lists any IC Docs but you could check:

    Maybe some of the other ladies have more and better suggestions that I do.

    Good Luck finding one soon. You could also use the phone book and cold call some urologists in your area and ask if they specialize in treating IC. Does your current Doc have somene who she will refer or reccommend to you after she leaves? She must know some other specialists in IC???

    Last edited by Kara29; 07-10-2007, 03:12 AM.

    Leave a comment:

  • cia
    If you haven't found anyone yet, you may want to try Brigham and Womens Urogynocology group. I have had great results with their treatment.

    Leave a comment:

  • Kimcheck
    started a topic Need a New Doctor

    Need a New Doctor

    Hi All

    Just as I'm feeling better about my IC diagnosis and having a good relationship with my doctor, she has now decided to leave the state to pursue other opportunities.....ahhhhh! So, now I need a new doctor and thought you are all the best people to ask for a recommendation. A doctor can always recommend another doctor but I'm looking for someone who knows about IC. I live in Worcester and work in Boston so a doctor in either area is fine or in between works too. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks so much

    Last edited by Kimcheck; 06-08-2007, 02:44 AM. Reason: no replies