Clear All

• janetstiens
    replied
    I live in Maryville.. I emailed you.. :p

Leave a comment:

• Tam G
    replied
    Janet,

Do you live in Missouri? I'm in Columbia. How far are you from me? Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Tammy

Leave a comment:

• janetstiens
    replied
    Thanks everyone.. for the great welcome back.. I will try to keep in touch more often.. Its hard because I work nights.. and all.. should be sleeping now... but can't.. take care.. Janet

Leave a comment:

• Brianna
    Guest replied
    Janet,
    Check your private messages.

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    Welcome back, Janet!!

Leave a comment:

• Kelli
    replied
    Welcome back Janets, my name is Kelli. I was dx with IC last March. I found this wonderful site a few weeks later and have never been more pleased to be a part of such a great group. Welcome back and I am glad you are feeling better than you were two years ago. It just shows us all there is hope. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Leave a comment:

• janets
    started a topic I am back!!!!

I am back!!!!

Hi, I could not get my old pass word and old name to work so I had to register again.. Its me Maddy1968.. From Missouri.. I am doing great. not married yet.. waiting for that time to come but not in a hurry.. we have decided to elope.. when we do. We found a bed&breakfast that we want to get Married in.. Its in Iowa and had a log cabin and a church right there.. We just need to decide when now.. lol... I put a post on the elmiron site.. You might want to read.. I haven't heard from John's Hopkins either. some of you probley remember I went to Baltimore for testing on a clinical research.. I have been waiting to hear from them its been two years since I went.. You would think they would have all the data in by now.. Ha! I guess I need to get in touch with Dr. Wellesselman.. I think thats how you spell her name.. its been awhile.. She was very good.. I was just hoping to hear something.. by now.. I am doing good.. Just been so busy for me.. My work and boyfriend and friends keep me going.. feeling better now.. I hope and pray for a cure but I think I will try the elmiron again.. Its work a try.. I can tell you I am doing so much better then two years ago.. I really think stress plays a major part in the ic.. flares.. Two years ago I was under major stress loosing my father to cancer and my marriage falling apart.. but I can tell you now I feel so much better.. You have to feel good about your self.. pluss having the hystrectomy helped no more bleeding.. after a year of constant bleeding.. I was scared it would make my ic worse but I feel that it has got better after the surgrey.. enough on me.. take care every one and god bless you all...
Working...
X