Diagnosed in WI, anyone else??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diagnosed in WI, anyone else??

I was diagnosed three months ago, and I don't know of anyone else around here with IC...I don't think that there are any support groups, so I'm hoping that there is someone here from the Northern part of WI!!!
    Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Hi Jess,
    I am in michigan if you want to talk just e mail me
    brat
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Hi Jess,

I'm in Racine... not very close, but if u want to e-mail, feel free.

whittany

Comment

Hi Jesser-
        I am in Lake Mills, WI on interstate 94 between Milwaukee and Madison. You are more than welcome to email me if you would like at [email protected]

Comment

I am in South East Green Bay Area.
          The village of Denmark.

Should we all choose a middle place to get together?
          Last edited by Katrina; 09-11-2005, 02:09 PM.
          Faith, Hope, and Love,
          Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
          or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
          Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Katrina--

That's a good idea!

Comment

So, if it is a good idea, everyone wanting to participate please email me so we can pick a place and time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Last edited by Katrina; 09-11-2005, 02:10 PM.
              Faith, Hope, and Love,
              Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
              or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
              Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Hi! I'm not is your area but feel free to e-mail me anytime!

[email protected]

Veronica

Comment

You all live so far away from me!! This state is too far spread out!

Comment

I'm in Whitefish Bay, about 10 minutes north of Milwaukee. I just had my first hydro/cysto last week and was diagnosed with IC. I'm 25 years old. I don't know if I'd be able to meet, but please let me know if you're all meeting!

Comment

Working...
                    X