Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OHIOANS!!! Help, do you know this Doctor? His Tel#?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MelanieJ
    replied
    Hi Yvette.
    I'm not familar with the doctor you mentioned. I'm guessing, though, that he's at the Cleveland Clinic. You might try there to start. Also, the ICA used to have a pretty good list of physician referrals. If you email their office, they might be able to help.

A buckeye is a tree, silly girl! [img]wink.gif[/img] The famous candy (http://members.aol.com/sloopyo/buckeyes.html) is in the shape of the nut that the tree gives off...the nut is poisonous to us living, breathing types, by the way.

Go Bucks! (Another trivia piece: Ohio State University Buckeyes!)

Melanie J.

Leave a comment:

• yvette
    started a topic OHIOANS!!! Help, do you know this Doctor? His Tel#?

OHIOANS!!! Help, do you know this Doctor? His Tel#?

Hello Everyone in Ohio!
    Does anyone have a number for a Dr. Ruckley, Ruckser, Rucky, Ruckell? His first name start with an "R" too. Richard, Ronald, Raymond, Roy???

Do you have his number and how is his interest in IC or is he more of a 'general urologist'?

Thanks for any info you can give me! I'm trying to find some info about a certain treatment and it seems Mass pointed me inthe direction of Cleveland, OH.

y. [img]smile.gif[/img]

PS: I was curious....What's a 'buckeye'. I think of those sugar cookies that have a mini peanut better cup smooshed into them....but that would be a silly mascot, so I imagine a Buckeye is something different. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Working...
X