Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MELISSA2
    replied
    THANK YOU ALL FOR REPLYING TO MY POST. I LIVE IN HOPE INDIANA. 20 MINUTES FROM COLUMBUS INDIANA AND 60 MIN FROM INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA. LETS TALK SOMETIME. [email protected]
    THANKS AGAIN TALK AT YOU SOON

Leave a comment:

• Katrina
    replied
    I am probalby farther than anyone you will get an invite from but I am good at being weird. Us Wisconsiners are planning on getting together around StevensPoint ish area of Wisconsin in Spring or Summer...probably summer since my health isn't cooperating. You are welcome to join us and meet others with IC....so is anyone that thinks they can get to us. Do private message me if you are interested though.

blah

Leave a comment:

• Sharon
    replied
    Hey Annie,

You live about a couple of hours away from me, I live across the river from Cincinnati.

Sharon

Leave a comment:

• Annie2
    replied
    Hi Melissa!

Southwest Ohio here...not far from the Indiana line. Looks like there are several close to Indiana and we pretty well have your state surrounded. The big question is where in Indiana?

Annie

Leave a comment:

• Jen_Cole
    replied
    Hi Melissa-which part of Indiana do you live in? I'm way up north, about 45 min. away from Chicago.

Leave a comment:

• Sharon
    replied
    Hi Melissa,

I live in Kentucky, about 20 minutes from Indiana. What part of Indiana do you live in?

Sharon

Leave a comment:

• Veronica
    replied
    Hello there!

I'm in Illinois, but feel free to e-mail me!

[email protected]

"Veronica"

Leave a comment:

• dcoplin
    replied
    hi Melissa; i do not live in ind. but mo. which is pretty close..i have had I.C. for 8 years ..would love to chat some time...dcoplin

Leave a comment:

• MELISSA2
    started a topic looking to meet ic patients

looking to meet ic patients

hi my name is melissa i live in indiana. i have suffered from ic for about 11 years. i haven't met anyone yet who has had as many problems with ic like i have( locally anyway) let's get together and chat sometime!
Working...
X