• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Ohio??

Hello
    I live in Ohio (cincinnati)

anyone else????????????
    Special Needs Children go to Special Mommys and Daddys!!!

Joellen (44) Hubby (39) Aidan (8 with Down Syndrome) Giovanni (7 with autism)..

Hi Joellen. I'm in Columbus. Feel free to private message me if you'd like to chat. I've had IC now for 3+ years and am doing great on Elmiron. Hope you're doing well too!

[img]smile.gif[/img] Melanie J.
    "The sun shines not on us, but in us." John Muir

Living a happy life in spite of IC! http://www.ic-network.com/patientstories/melanie.html

Comment

IM in cleveland. Im still not diagnosed yet but thats a long story.. feel free to email me at [email protected] or IM me. [img]wink.gif[/img]
      It is only with the heart that one sees rightly, that which is essential is invisible to the eye. THE LITTLE PRINCE

Comment

hello fellow mid westerners! how have you been lately? just wondreing how everyone is feeling lately? i have been busy at work and haven't had time to get on line lately. my ic seems to be calm for now but that could change as you all know. take care .

Comment

Hi I'm pattie,I live in Marietta,Ohio.it's a small town so some may not have heard of it.I was diagnosed with IC about 6 weeks ago so i'm still in the trial and error stage.Right now i'm in my second week of bladder instillation.Nice to meet fellow Ohioians. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi I'm pattie,I live in Marietta,Ohio.it's a small town so some may not have heard of it.I was diagnosed with IC about 6 weeks ago so i'm still in the trial and error stage.Right now i'm in my second week of bladder instillation.Nice to meet fellow Ohioians. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

OOPS,somehow my post appeared twice.Sorry~ Also if anyone would like to email me private you are welcome.I'd love to hear from others and how they are coping.Pattie

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm from columbus, ohio. I just found out I have IC today. Let me know if you have any good advise. Thank you.

Comment

hello,
                  Could anyone recomend a uro that works with interstim in Illinois?
                  thanks sue

Comment

Hi. I too am from Ohio. Mansfield. Haven't been on the boards lately. I've had a flare up thats been getting progressively worse over the past four weeks and I haven't been spending much time at the computer. Hopefully this finds all feeling better than I have been feeling.

Comment

Pattiels,

I've heard of Marietta. I grew up in Beavercreek which is between Dayton and Xenia. I live near Philly now though.

Comment

Joellen I live in Union KY. JUst about 20 miles from Cincy. Hope you are feeling as well as can be expected.
                        Karen R

Comment

My name is Tina and I live in Lima Oh for now thinking about moving to Mechanicsburg OH I am 21 and got ic when I was 17. Love to meet new people being close by would be cool too.

Comment

Welp got my dx and it is IC, I also found a good doctor through the cleveland clinic. Thank god I live near a big city. I have actually been to marietta before too. Anyhow hope this finds you all pain free. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
                            It is only with the heart that one sees rightly, that which is essential is invisible to the eye. THE LITTLE PRINCE

Comment

Working...
                            X