X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julieee
    replied
    Hi all

I live in Louisville, and am willing to share any information and my story to help you. I have visited the Pelvic Pain Center at Jewish Hospital Northeast and would recommend it to anyone. If you need more info, please write back!

Leave a comment:

• dbays
    replied
    Support group sounds good...feel free to contact me [email protected] am free to im too.

Leave a comment:

• Sharon
    replied
    I live in Northern Kentucky, close to Cincinnati.

Leave a comment:

• dbays
    replied
    Hello I live in Elizabethtown Kentucky...

Leave a comment:

• ktrncl
    replied
    I live in pikeville ky, and I really think there should be a support group I would love to here other peoples response to different ways to deal with IC I have to have surgery tommorrow for stage 1 inner stim and if anyone has had it done I could use some advice.

Leave a comment:

• CeeCee
    replied
    Hi,
    I sent you an email but I'm not sure if you received it. I will give you my email address so you can contact me whenever you have some time.

[email protected]

I'm looking forward to talking to you some more.

Cee

Leave a comment:

• LDS
    replied
    CeeCee, that sounds great. I think expanding the support group for the state would be good and more people could participate. Please send a message with your contact info and I'll do the same.

LDS

Leave a comment:

• CeeCee
    replied
    Hi,
    I live in Owensboro. I have met several ladies from around this area suffering with this terrible illness.

I have been suffering from lower back pain and chronic fatigue. I have a wonderful doctor in Murray. Dr. H. Jackson. He has been great and very sympathetic.

I would love to start a support group in this area also. If there isn't enough people here to participate perhaps a monthly meeting somewhere in the middle would work.

I would love to hear from you. If interested let me know here and I'll send you my email address.

Leave a comment:

• LDS
    replied
    I am also in Lexington!!! Been diagnosed with IC for over 20 years. Have had years of remission and years of pain. Am in pain phase again - yuk! I'd love to talk to you anytime. I'll send a private message with my contact info.

I've been thinking about starting a support group. Maybe we could be the first two?

LDS

Leave a comment:

• Fraidycat
    started a topic Anybody in Kentucky?

Anybody in Kentucky?

I'd love to email a fellow sufferer and swap info on doctors, meds, etc. I live in Lexington. Anybody else from Ky?
Working...
X