I am back!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am back!!!!

Hello everyone.. Its me from a long time ago.. I felt like I fell of the earth.. HA!! I got me a computer today and I got it all hooked up so now I am back... I am so excited... Have so much to tell everyone.... I am divorced and had a hystrectomy last Feb. I thought I was feeling great.. I met some one that is really wonderful with me and understands my Ic better..... I am engaged to get married ... I hope you remember me I have been gone for a long time... Maddy

Hi Maddy,
    I remember you! Welcome back! I'm so happy to hear you are doing well. Congratulations on your engagement! How exciting! When is the special day?

You mention you had a hystorectomy....What treatments have you been using for your IC?

It's always so good to see people come back and share happy news! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Melanie J.
    "The sun shines not on us, but in us." John Muir

Living a happy life in spite of IC! http://www.ic-network.com/patientstories/melanie.html

Comment

Hi! Happy New Year! Congrats on your engagement! That is exciting news!

Veronica

Comment

Hey, I am so glad you remember me... I had my hystrectomy last year Feb.20th.. I have been doing great.. I try to stay on the diet and try to stay stress free.. I have been though a lot for the last year.. I really can tell stress has a big part of my flares.. I hope you are doing great too... take care and I will be on here again...

Comment

Working...
        X