michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michigan

hello anyone out there with ic in south eastern michigan?

I am in Michigan.... where are you located?
    Brat
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

ME
      teri
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow".

Comment

Lots of us here! Who is your uro?

Hugs...................Julie B grouphug
        Julie Beyer, MA, RDN
        IC Dietitian, Patient Advocate, Speaker, & Author

Did you know that up to 94% of interstitial cystitis patients find some symptom relief when they change their diet, and that dietary modification is recommended as a first line treatment for IC? Check out the IC Food List to get started!

Do you need a little more help understanding the IC Diet? Schedule a phone or video coaching session through the ICN Store today.

You can also learn more while supporting the ICN message boards by clicking on these book covers and buying the Confident Choices books from the ICN Store:

........ ........

Other IC Diet Resources:

IC Diet Webinar
        IC Diet Website
        For Health Professionals: Continuing Education About Interstitial Cystitis and Diet
        Free IC Diet Booklet: What Can I Eat?
        Confident Choices IC Diet Blog
        IC Diet Newsletter

*Let's Connect!*

Comment

I'm from Spring Lake Michigan.Between Muskegon and Grand Haven
          If at first you dont succeed try try again. Never let anyone or anything run your life Friends and Family are the greatest gift of all Talking to an IC Pal a day helps me In every way!

Comment

Working...
          X