Wisconsiner's getting together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katrina,
    Sounds like a great idea, I recall Jess making that same suggestion... I live in Michigan and maybe I might be able to attend if I am felling well and can afford the trip
    Brat

ps. I am sure I can stay with Jess
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Wanted to reactivate because I want to keep people thinking. I have been wondering if we want to have a name?

What do we want to call oursleves?
      Do you think it would be helpful if I made a flyer about us you could print and give to your doctors?

Just wondering.
      Faith, Hope, and Love,
      Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
      or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
      Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

Hmmm a name huh? Wisconsinites? IC Wisconsin? LOL I don't know. But ummm a flyer huh? Well what I plan on doing is telling my uro my email addy and that if any of his IC patients want to join a support group and meet up, let's do it. There's on in Appleton, but I don't know anyone.

Hugs and love,
        Jess

P.S. Cindy there is always room for you!
        Mommy to 2 crazy, wonderful kids and wife to the most amazing man in the world!

Comment

WI Support Group

Hi Katrina,
          I would be thrilled to get together. I did find out about another support group-next meeting is in June. The person has her
          name posted on either this website under support groups or
          the other IC site. She is Karen, and her email is [email protected]

Comment

Stacyo I have emailed her. If she is the same person I have emailed before about this group she will ignore this email like she has all the others. She has had no interest in sharing info to her group about a different group. I hope things are different now, because right now the Fox Valley group is the only one listed in Wisconsin....and by talking to me some members of her group that are out of the Fox Valley area may be able to meet people in their area. ....In a way starting by covering all of a Wisconsin is a way to begin other small groups throughout Wisconsin.

Anyway...thank you for your post.
            Faith, Hope, and Love,
            Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Wi Group

I did email her back in Jan, didn't hear back, then I noticed she had a different email address, so I tried that one. I did hear back and called her last night. She was very helpful, but did add that it is difficult keeping up with all the new people, with working full time and not feeling well at times. She is going to send me a list of folks in the support group, and the next meeting is in June. I will keep you posted on anything else I hear.

Thank you!

Stacy

Comment

She did respond and was very nice. Will see how this goes.
                Faith, Hope, and Love,
                Katrina

Comment

When????

How does August 7, 14, 21, or 28 look to your callender????
                  Faith, Hope, and Love,
                  Katrina

Comment

I am thrilled!! Got an email today that as a support group we are now listed in the choices on this site....so we have a chance for more members!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Faith, Hope, and Love,
                    Katrina

Comment

MARK YOUR CALLENDERS AND SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I plan on the meeting being August 21, in Stevens Point. Now I see this meeting as a chance to meet each other and such....so am planning very little unless someone says the word that this should be more than fun, hugs, and chat.
                      Faith, Hope, and Love,
                      Katrina

Comment

REPOST
                        Faith, Hope, and Love,
                        Katrina

Comment

Day is getting near

Hey group the day is getting closer. I am trying to give the restraunt a good idea as to how many of us there will be.....please email me if you are coming and let me know if anyone is coming with you.

To use that don't know this is the full group of Wisconsin ICers first meeting.

IF you are new to IC you are welcome to join us and meet others with IC. Reservations are made but we can certainly up that numnber!!

On the callender on August 21 there is a link to the rest of the info.

Faith, Hope, and Love,
                          Katrina

Comment

Hello Katrina and group,
                            Sorry I haven't replied sooner.

I unfortunately cannot make it to the meeting on Aug 21. Thank you so much for the advance notice, and I was looking forward to meeting everyone.

I did attend the Fox Valley Support Group mtg on June 8. It was very informative. They expected at least 20 people, but many did not show up. One of the drug companies provided a catered in dinner, and the physician's asst from Theda Clark gave a presentation on biofeedback.

I got so much out of talking in person to others with this disease,
                            and learning about the resources.

I am sure the meeting on Aug 21 will be a great support to everyone who can make it.

Take care,

Stacy

Comment

Thanks for letting me know
                              Faith, Hope, and Love,
                              Katrina

Comment

Working...
                              X