No announcement yet.

Hi, I'm from the Twin City Area

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi, I'm from the Twin City Area

    hi I have been diagnosed with IC since 1987. I thought I would stop by and post about the doctors that I see, since I think they are GREAT.

    My pain doctor is Ann Brutlag with Park Nicollet Medical Center in St. Louis Park. My Physical Therapist is Mary Prechel of Park Nicollet, in Shorewood, on highway 7 near Minnetonka. She is an expert at PFD. I have only seen her twice, but she is REALLY good. I know you have to have a referral to see her and I think you need a referral to see Ann also. If you can get in with Ann, she will give you the referral to Mary.
    Here is Ann's URL:

    My urologist is Dr. William Sharer. Here is his URL:

    You will notice under his bio that he is very interested in IC. He is very compassionate and on top of all new treatments.

    Feel free to write to me anytime you want to.


    Tracy grouphug

    mailto:[email protected][email protected]</a>
    "If God seems far away, guess who moved?" Anonymous