Are there any other South Carolinians here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are there any other South Carolinians here

Hey- there is a group that gets together in the Greenville area. I'm not sure if that's too much of a drive for you, but if you'd like information, shoot me an email at [email protected]
    Sorry to hear you're struggling… I promise you're not alone in the upstate!

Comment

I live in Rock Hill. I would love to find others near by with IC.

Comment

If you all want to meet sometime, my daughter just moved to Spartanburg! It looks like most of the people who posted here are from that area. I have spoken to many many IC support groups around the country, so just let me know!
        Julie Beyer, MA, RDN
        IC Dietitian, Patient Advocate, Speaker, & Author

Did you know that up to 94% of interstitial cystitis patients find some symptom relief when they change their diet, and that dietary modification is recommended as a first line treatment for IC? Check out the IC Food List to get started!

Do you need a little more help understanding the IC Diet? Schedule a phone or video coaching session through the ICN Store today.

You can also learn more while supporting the ICN message boards by clicking on these book covers and buying the Confident Choices books from the ICN Store:

........ ........

Other IC Diet Resources:

IC Diet Webinar
        IC Diet Website
        For Health Professionals: Continuing Education About Interstitial Cystitis and Diet
        Free IC Diet Booklet: What Can I Eat?
        Confident Choices IC Diet Blog
        IC Diet Newsletter

*Let's Connect!*

Comment

I live in Greenwood, SC (about an hour away from Greenville) but will be moving to Greenville soon! I see Dr. Shannon Gibson at Palmetto Greenville Urology. She's awesome!

Comment

Hey everyone, I will be in South Carolina for the babies' birth, but then back in the first week of January. We could do a mini-support group meeting about diet and I can bring my books for you to buy. Are you interested?
            Julie Beyer, MA, RDN

Did you know that up to 94% of interstitial cystitis patients find some symptom relief when they change their diet, and that dietary modification is recommended as a first line treatment for IC? Check out the IC Food List to get started!

Do you need a little more help understanding the IC Diet? Schedule a phone or video coaching session through the ICN Store today.

You can also learn more while supporting the ICN message boards by clicking on these book covers and buying the Confident Choices books from the ICN Store:

........ ........

Other IC Diet Resources:

IC Diet Webinar
            IC Diet Website
            For Health Professionals: Continuing Education About Interstitial Cystitis and Diet
            IC Diet Newsletter

*Let's Connect!*

Comment

I am definitely up for meeting when you are visiting. I live in Rock Hill. Hopefully we can find a time and place. Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your grandchild.

Comment

Hi there! My daughter is actually pregnant with twin girls and she already has twin girls. :-) It is going to be a busy time! I will probably see if people want to meet sometime in January!
                Julie Beyer, MA, RDN

........ ........

Other IC Diet Resources:

IC Diet Webinar
                IC Diet Website
                IC Diet Newsletter

*Let's Connect!*

Comment

Let me know what works for you and hopefully we can get together. Daytime will probably be best for me. Have a great Thanksgiving. Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your grand babies.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie B View Post
                    Hi there! My daughter is actually pregnant with twin girls and she already has twin girls. :-) It is going to be a busy time! I will probably see if people want to meet sometime in January!
                    WOW! Two sets of twins! I have identical twin step-daughters and what fun. Mine are adults now and they still have a relationship that's a joy to watch.

Donna
                    Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
                    Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
                    Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
                    [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

IC Support Group meeting tomorrow at Compounding Solutions in Greenville at 11:30 am!

Comment

Hi! If you're in Greenville yet, I just want to let you know a group of us IC ladies are meeting at Compounding Solutions at 11 am tomorrow December 30th
                        115 Pelham Road, Suite 12, Greenville, SC 29615

Comment

Hi. Are any of you still out there? My name is Rachel and this is my first post. I am seeing Shannon Gibson in Greenville. I guess I am doing ok. My pain is not horribly bad compared to some of the posts I've read. But I would love to know someone else who has this disease. Of course, none of my existing friends have it. I feel very alone.

Comment

Are you still having success with Shannon? I am seeing her and really hoping for remission soon. Just wondering what your experience has been with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachelewhite View Post
                              Are you still having success with Shannon? I am seeing her and really hoping for remission soon. Just wondering what your experience has been with her.
                              Hi! Haven't been on theses boards in a long time! I am still seeing Shannon at Palmetto. Thankfully, my IC has been very manageable recently! How are you doing?

Comment

Working...
                              X