Clear All

• Katherine
    replied
    I know a great female urologist in Memphis

Leave a comment:

• jaime15
    replied
    Becky,
    My uro at Fort Sanders Park West Knoxville is good. His name is Eric Nicely. He is very compassionate. Also a nurse that once worked for him went on to become a NP. She is at U.T hospital. In Knoxville. She specializes in IC.
    You're close to Nashville, right? I guess that would be close to a three hour drive for you. One way. Maybe you can find one closer in the phy. listings. You sound so desperate I thought I'd share you some of my searches for good uros.
    I hope you find one soon and start feeling better. This IC sure can be the pits.. kissing

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm sorry the RTX treatment didn't work out well for you. There is a list of physicians on this site who have been recommended by other IC patients. You'll find it at http://www.ic-network.com/md/doctorlistings.html

Warm healing thoughts,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• auntiedeb
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug Becky has your bladder dropped? I am praying for you hon.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    ((((((Becky)))))
    did you search web md for a uro? there are several doctors listed on this site as well..
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• I desperately need a good Urologist to help me via my urinary frequency

I desperately need a good Urologist no matter the drive and/or the distance --- I have had a Urologist treat me for the i.c. pain but is not treating me for the urinary frequency / leaking and I have had a terrible time since the RTX Study --- If anyone can help me regarding these issues - I would deeply appreciate it! My e-mail is: [email protected] and my phone number is: (615) 582-7335 --- Thanks, Becky
Working...
X