No announcement yet.

wv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A support group would be nice, none of us are to far away from each other. i'm in Elkind and go to clarksburg often. I have to see Dr. Z at WVU on 04/04/03. I 'll ask about some help to get a group started. Email is [email protected] feel free to contact me anytime.

Leslie

Comment

LESLIE I SENT YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE TODAY AND HOPE TO TALK WITH YOU SOON. DEBORAH

Comment

Hey everyone,

Dr. Zaslau at WVU has mentioned to me before that he would like to start an IC support group. I just emailed him to see if he is still going to do that and ask what we could do to get one started.

Louise
        Louise
        West Virginia Interstitial Cystitis/Prostatitis Support Group Leader
        [email protected]

Comment

hi THAT'S GREAT LOUISE. IS YOUR DOCTOR AT THE WVU OUT PATIENT GROUP. I USE TO GO TO DR. STAN KANZARI. LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT ANYTIME [email protected] I USE TO WORK AT THE OLD WVU MEDICAL CENTER UP IN THE OR. TALK WITH YOU SOON AND LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. DEBORAH kissing

Comment

Hi everybody,

Great news. I just got an email from Dr. Zaslau at WVU about starting an IC support group in WV. He said he would be the advisor and would be glad to help get one started. I will be keep in touch with him and will let you all know more as soon as I know anything else.
            Louise
            West Virginia Interstitial Cystitis/Prostatitis Support Group Leader
            [email protected]

Comment

Louise
              Thats great I'll be happy to help in any way I can. Keep me up to date on what I can do.

Leslie

Comment

LOUISE LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. I GRADUALLY HELP YOU WITH SET IT UP. I HAVE FRIEND IN AKRON, OH THAT HAS SUPPORT GROUP AND MAY ASK HER ABOUT IT. TALK WITH YOU SOON. I WILL BE HOME ON APRIL 11 FROM FLORDIA. BE PRAYING FOR ME ON THE 17TH. BECAUSE I AM GOING TO GET THE BOTOX INJECTION INTO MY BLADDER AND HOPE IT WILL HELP ME. DEBORAH

Comment

Working...
                X