• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Support Group List!

The Urological Disorders Support Forum - Hudson Florida
    Group Leader: Lexi Allen
    Phone: 352-796-1006       
    E-mail: [email protected]
    This meeting is for anyone with IC, IC related diseases or problems, and anyone with a bladder disorder. We will meet every month, even throughout the Summer. I have plenty of free samples and educational information for all that are going to attend. We will also have guest doctors, speakers, and fun surprises over the next few months so if you are planning to attend, please email or call me! Meetings are at The VFW off of County Line Rd. in Hudson, Fl. Tuesday, July 30th at 7:30 P.M., Tuesday, August 27th at 7:30 P.M.

Palm Harbor IC Forum
    Group Leader: Jackie Pecora
    phone: 727-781-4896  
    e-mail: [email protected]
    The meetings are usually the third Thursday of every other month.

NEW! South Florida IC support group
    Leader: Marcia Gordon
    Phone: 954-752-4746    
    E-mail: [email protected]
    We meet approximately every other month on a Sunday at University Hospital and Medical Center, Tamarac, Florida. Please call for details and a meeting schedule.
    Would you like to talk with someone about your IC struggles? The ICN now offers personal coaching sessions that include myself, Julie Beyer RD on the diet and Dr. Heather Howard on Sexuality. http://www.icnsales.com/icn-personal-coaching/

Looking for books, magazines & reports on IC? Please visit the ICN Shop at: http://www.icnsales.com: Your ICN subscription & purchases in our shop support these message boards, chats and special events. BECOME AN ICN ANGEL TODAY!

Please remember that the information on the ICN is provided with the understanding that ICN, its founder, staff, volunteers, and participants are not engaged in rendering medical or professional medical services. We cannot and do not give medical advice. Only your personal physician can do this for you.

Working...
X