Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IC Knowledgeable Doctor in Boca Raton Area???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    HI KAT

I SENT YOU A PRIVAGE MESSAGE LAST WEEK AND NOT HER FROM YOU. I KNOW SOME DOCTORS IN THE AREA SO GIVE ME PRIVATE MESSAGE AND I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU. DEBORAH PS OR YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Jenny Roffe
    replied
    ya I live in south ga and my uro told me there isn't anything he can do for me and to find a new doc and I was wondering if you new how far boca Raton? is from ga. It seems like the closest dr is 4 hours away. Just wondering? thanks, jen banghead frown

Leave a comment:

• kat
    replied
    Thanks, Donna. I hadn't even thought of going to that list.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    You can try http://www.ic-network.com/md/doctorlistings.html#FL

The doctors listed on the ICN site have been recommended by other IC patients.

Sending an encouraging hug,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• kat
    replied
    I'm still wondering if there's a good IC dr. in Palm Beach County or Broward County. Anyone know? I'm moving on the 18th and need to find a dr. soon.

Leave a comment:

• kat
    started a topic IC Knowledgeable Doctor in Boca Raton Area???

IC Knowledgeable Doctor in Boca Raton Area???

Hi...I'm moving to Boca Raton, Fl, next week and wonder if anyone knows a good doctor there who is informed about IC.?????

Two people from this IC network, incidentally, dropped in to see me where I work a couple of days ago, and it turned out we all see the same urologist. I guess the good ones are rare, even in the San Francisco Bay Area!
Working...
X