going to look out mountains for R/R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to look out mountains for R/R

My daughter and granddaughter and I are going to look out mountain for R/r for a few days.
    Please pray for a safe trip and return.
    Thanks
    Katherine grouphug
    Life is what you Make It .By being kind to every one and all creatures your life will be more pleasant. Live your life for GOD and if it were the last day you were alive becausse it maybe.

Katherine...

Hope you have a wonderful trip. My husband and I lived in the Chattanooga area (Cleveland, TN) for eight years. It is absolutely beautiful there.

Hope you don't fall off the "Swinging Bridge" or get stuck in "Fat Man's Squeeze" eek ...Make sure you go to the Chattanooga Aquarium. It is great ...Have dinner at the Station House at the Choo Choo. The waiters sing (they actually can sing and it is a lot of fun) lmao ...Take a ride on the Incline scream ...

Chattanooga has done a lot of work on their river front. It looks great. Take a dinner cruise on the river boat. Well worth the time and money.

So much to do there. If you do everything, you won't get much rest...So, just have fun. lmao
    Sharon

Shopping??? Did someone mention shopping? I'll get my hat... ;-)

Where I can be found most days.

Link to the ICN Patient Handbook:
    http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Link to the IC Diet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Oops...

According to "Prayer Requests", looks like Katherine left this morning before I posted this. Oh well...
      Sharon

Link to the IC Diet:

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

I have a 2night stay free at Gatlinburg at the Sunspree Resort when I get to where I feel like going.Has anyone ever been there?
        A sense of humor is the lubricant of life's machinery.

love ya' patticake

Comment

Patticake...

Well here I go, again. From the sound of it, you would think I work in the travel business. Not so...

Like I said above, we lived in Southeast Tennessee for eight years and traveled all over that area. That includes Gatlinburg. It is a very nice place to spend a couple of days. The Smokey Mountains are beautiful. If you get up there, make sure you stop in Pidgin Forge (outlet shopping mecca).

Where in Tennessee are you? We are now in the Memphis area.
          Sharon

Link to the IC Diet:

Comment

I'm in Cookville, I work for Holiday Inn and I won a door prize at our Christmas party last year for the stay at Sunspree. I have to use it pretty soon or it expires.
            A sense of humor is the lubricant of life's machinery.

love ya' patticake

Comment

Patticake,
              I'm just 45min. from Gatlinburg. Less than that from the mountains.
              It's soooo nice. Especially, like Sharon said, if you like to shop. Tons of different restaurants. Bring comfy shoes. It's best to park and walk to all the different places. Sometimes hubby and I drive up there just to get a funnel cake.

Katherine are you back yet?? Hope you had fun!!
              Hugs,
              Jaime
              Tons of support,
              Jaime

IC angel helping families in need for the holidays. [email protected]

Comment

We just went to Gatlinburg w/ the kids in April. It is so beautiful! We stayed in a really nice cabin on Ski Mountain. There are tons and tons of cute shops there. We loved the Christmas Village in Pigeon Forge. Also, in Sevierville there is the Apple Barn----really neat. I'd definitely go again(but I'd choose to fly next time b/c it's nearly 900 miles from here!)
                Alyson
                -------------------------------
                If you have time to worry, you have time to pray!

Comment

Alyson,
                  Did you try the chicken salad at the Apple Barn?
                  I haven't been there in years but it was delicious back then.
                  Jaime
                  Tons of support,
                  Jaime

IC angel helping families in need for the holidays. [email protected]

Comment

Jaime, I didn't have chicken salad, but those apple fritters are to die for, aren't they? wink I love that area~ I'd move there in a heartbeat!
                    Alyson
                    -------------------------------
                    If you have time to worry, you have time to pray!

Comment

Working...
                    X