Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChrisNes
    replied
    Hey, I got my Interstim implant on the 19th and I took off my pad in my panties. so far no leaking with urge. I have 6 more weeks of doing nothing. The doctors want scar tissue to develope around the wires. I had a kink in a wire on my tailbone, the doctor thought that may have been why I was getting the surges, so he opened that up again and took the kink out. All is fine so far, I just have to keep telling myself not to lean over, reach, squat, or lift anything for the next 6 weeks. The pain med they gave me this time still gave me the itches. I am uncomfortable sitting in my chair so I just lay around. LOL I didnt know the device to change the settings would be so big. It is bigger than my cell phone and I have no room in my purse for it. I wld like to go to the post office and try it out lol...maybe when I am all healed Ill see if I set off any alarms.

Leave a comment:

• Katherine
    replied
    I have one also.I love my interstim. The trail was hard on me but only because I care for small children The wire keep getting hung. It has been God sent for me. I do not go more then ten times now on a bad day where use to I go every ten minutes on on a bad day.I was so glad that she put it in and never made me wait for weeks or months after. The took the trail one out place the permit one. I do it again.

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Hi KH,
    I am in michigan, I love my interstim www.interstim.com is a great place to start, you also can pm me too if you need more info
    I wrote a interstim diary if you are interested let me know. I had a 2 week stage trial and the implant, over all I would go thru it again
    Brat

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    Hi KHH--

I have the InterStim, although I'm in WI, and I love it. You can PM through the site if you'd like some info.

Leave a comment:

• KHH
    started a topic MEDTRONIC INTERSTIM THERAPY

MEDTRONIC INTERSTIM THERAPY

I AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO HAS MEDTRONIC INTERSTIM THERAPY.

WHAT WERE YOUR EXPERIENCES? BAD? GOOD?

WHAT DR?

I AM HAVING THE TEST INSTALLED JAN 30. ANYONE OUT THERE WITH ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT!
Working...
X