Support Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Group

The interstitial cystitis support group will be at U.T. Hospital in the morrisons conference room at 7-8pm on Jan 14, 2003. Hope to see you Tennessee people there and anyone else too!!
    hugs

What city will this meeting be held in? I live in middle TN but am desperate for a support group. You can email me at [email protected] Thanks, Carole Williams

Comment

Hey the support group here is Held In Knoxville, Near Downtown, at the University Of TN hospital, in the morrisons cafeteria. Is that too far away? Hugs, Nina

Comment

Fayecarole, Nina is right-it is in Knoxville. I don't know where Elora is but I hope it is not too far for you to come. This month is a review of IC. My and Nina's nurse practioner is speaking and she is wonderful. We are going to get a BIG name speaker like Dr. Moldwin or Parsons for one of our meetings. My NP talked with our Elmiron drug rep and she said she could get one of them for one of our meetings.
        hope you can come
        hugs
        brianna

Comment

I am about 200 miles from Knoxville but I might try to make it. Thanks so much, Carole Williams

Comment

Nina I sent you Personal message and not heard from you. Deborah (Red)

Comment

Deb I am sorry, I swore, I responded, sorry you didnt get it. I cant find it now though. So much has been going on here, my daughters bday, holiday stuff, and I have been taking care of my grandmother who just had knee replacemenmt surgery. Sorry, could you resend it? Thanks again, hugsd, Nina

Comment

Nina I am in the chat room if you want to join me. Deborah

Comment

Just went in Deb, must have missed ya. I will be in there tonight from 8-9 eastern time. Hope to see u then, Nina

Comment

Working...
                  X